main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

McCallum says 5 or 6 deleted scenes on Sith DVD

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Jedi_Interceptor, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidious-3

Sidious-3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Were not going to be shot, they never happened...

2. SSIntimidator

SSIntimidator Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Ah, I was under the impression they had been shot. Thanks.

3. Sidious-3

Sidious-3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Well it was an idea in preproduction, I think (well some people in 3SA, a while ago, thought that Han was going to be in the movie), but they cut it out

4. SSIntimidator

SSIntimidator Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    I was skimming through the Making Of Ep 3 book in borders the other day and figured they shot it since the scene was included in the book.

5. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    I'm very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, glad their going to put the Yoda on Dagobah" sceen in the deleted sceens!

P.S. did I mention I'm very glad :D ?

6. stout459

stout459 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2003
    It is a finished shot. Its from the opening space battle screensaver collection available on the OS. Its a great shot which is why I would love to see the completed cut scene.

7. DarthMrB

DarthMrB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2005
    wasn't Shaak Ti supposed to be killed by Anakin?
    http://www.aintitcool.com/images/deletedscenes2.jpg

8. lrdmonarch

lrdmonarch Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2001

She had two death scenes.. One by the general and one by Anakin. I see that there is a lot more stuff then just on the discs coming out. But we know why they won't release all of it. Release tidbits over time and get more money.

9. DarthMrB

DarthMrB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2005
    Well, I like the Anakin death scene because later in the movie we see her on a hologram on Kashyyyk.

10. poker

poker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Will any of these scenes be inserted in the actual movie?

11. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    from: http://starwars.com/episode-iii/release/video/news20050926.html

Also among the bonus material on disc two are deleted scenes that expand the story of Episode III. Already, members of Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club have sneaked glimpses of three of them. "The deleted scenes include one that fans have been waiting a long time to see, one that shows Yoda arriving on the swamp planet of Dagobah," says Jim Ward, Senior Vice President of Lucasfilm and Executive Producer of the DVD release.

"among the bonus material on disc two are deleted scenes that expand the story" seems to imply the deleted scenes aren't getting added in but will appear as extras. But who knows, maybe some will be extras and others inserted (I want to say that was the case in Ep I, but I'm not sure...)

So Yoda's definately in. Has Shaak Ti been confirmed? I don't see how the GG death scene could work....

12. jedipadawanjoe14

jedipadawanjoe14 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2005
    well first, how does it not work? and second, it doesnt have to work, simply because its a deleted scene, also , there is a very good chance it will be on the DVD- 1) because darth fist has it and has told us and 2) there is screens of the finished scenes all over the place

13. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    ^^^didn't Shaak show up some in some holograms later in the film, in the council room or something? And (though I suppose this isn't v. valid) it would clash with the Clone Wars cartoons - Shaak Ti wasn't taken prisoner during them. You're right about it not having to completely fit though - at least as far as it appearing as an extra. [face_peace]

14. jedipadawanjoe14

jedipadawanjoe14 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2005

yes that is correct, but all the EU clashes- well most of it anyways- and i think that the grevious shaak ti scene may have been cut before the final episodes of the clone wars were done

15. Obi-Ron42

Obi-Ron42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    I was thinking of the TV show, actually. GL reportedly is involved with the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.