main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary MDFF: 4th Meeting, 1st as an Official Fan Force!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jon_Goodfellow, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    I realise this is kind of short notice, but when would everyone be available for another meeting? Sunday afternoons are starting to become tradition. Could anyone make it tomorrow? If not, how about next Sunday (seeing as how the King's Dominion trip is most likely going to be postponed until the following week anyway)? :p

Respond! And uhh... heh... elect me as CR? [face_batting]

:p

<CTMS>

2. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I can be there. Same time, same place?

3. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Aye. :)

<CTMS>

4. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Stupid work. I wouldn't be able to make something tomorrow 'til 7.

5. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Greetz fellow fanforce members. As an alumnus of MDFF I'm really glad you all are still going strong and are revitalizing the group. I was hoping to come back to my beloved MDFF but it looks like I will be moving on to San Antonio, TX in October. Although I'll probably join the SAFF when I arrive I will always keep the MDFF in my heart as the first SW group I joined. I met many friends and had a great time chatting Star Wars and standing in line for the EP II digital screening back when I was there.

Jon_Goodfellow, keep up the good work and keep these guys and gals interested and wanting to meet up. It can be hard sometimes with schedules and such but once you start getting people to show and they begin to have a good time, more will show up. Take pictures of the meetings and post em on here for them to see. Go to movie outings and such as a group or find something everyone would be interested in so as to add some flavor to the meetings. Plan meetings in different locations so that those driving farther can drive to a closer meeting place every once in a while.

I'll check up on you all every once in a while to see how things are going. Good luck and may the Force be with you all.

DRK_HLMT - Out!!

6. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I wanted to come today but I am at work right now and I worked last night so I didn't wake up until 3 pm. And I was too busy at work to check this board(stupid work). I will be away next week on vacation to Outer Banks, NC. I am excited that we are official.

7. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Would the following weekend be good for you to go to King's Dominion? :)

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

8. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I don't get back from Outer Banks until Sunday 7/16. Then, I'm off to St. Louis for a conference for work until 7/23. Sorry :D

9. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Upping the thread.

I would like to remind everyone here that there is a meeting planned for this Sunday, same time, same place. I hope some more of you can show this time! If any of you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me. :)

10. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Well, our first meeting as an Official Fan Force is in the books! We definitely had a better turn out than last time, but conflicting schedules have still gotten in the way. On the upside, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT and I finally got to meet someone new: Aragorn327! :p

Despite the low showing, we still had a pretty good time. We discussed a few old and new ideas. One thing I still want to know from the rest of you is just when you all would have a Saturday-Sunday free to go to King's Dominion. There's a thread on it already, but, if it would be easier, just PM me with your info. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.