main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

^*^*^*MDFF Activities Division*^*^*^

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    A FF Division devoted to the discussion of upcoming activities/events :cool: under thought by the current MDFF Regional staff.

Discussion is to be headed by the current Meeting & Events Coordinator.

2. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay, I know I have brought this to a few members and a few other CA FF's, yet now is the appropriate time to announce it before our entire FF :) . I have been working closely to our CR and many Meeting & Event Coordinators within our FF's in this state, to try and get an event out this way. After much debate and open communication, I have noticed the need for us to hold a Pot Luck, where many FF's from the CA region bring food 8-} . this will then attract attention to our FF and get us a few or more new members. No date has been set in stone, and no counted amount of intersted FF's have been made. If you wish to know more, please PM me, and I'll fill you in ;) .

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Alright, now on this newest CA event, I am debating if I should go with renting an auditorium, or getting a permit to hold our CA event out in a park. The Auditorium costs $20 an hour for the main part, and $14 an hour for the meeting room. And I am not sure yet as to the price of the park. I will post more info as I read up on it and talk to the AV city council. Also, please if you have any suggestions post them here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.