^*^*^*MDFF Activities Division*^*^*^

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    A FF Division devoted to the discussion of upcoming activities/events :cool: under thought by the current MDFF Regional staff.

Discussion is to be headed by the current Meeting & Events Coordinator.
  2. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Okay, I know I have brought this to a few members and a few other CA FF's, yet now is the appropriate time to announce it before our entire FF :) . I have been working closely to our CR and many Meeting & Event Coordinators within our FF's in this state, to try and get an event out this way. After much debate and open communication, I have noticed the need for us to hold a Pot Luck, where many FF's from the CA region bring food 8-} . this will then attract attention to our FF and get us a few or more new members. No date has been set in stone, and no counted amount of intersted FF's have been made. If you wish to know more, please [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=726885]PM[/link] me, and I'll fill you in ;) .
  3. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Alright, now on this newest CA event, I am debating if I should go with renting an auditorium, or getting a permit to hold our CA event out in a park. The Auditorium costs $20 an hour for the main part, and $14 an hour for the meeting room. And I am not sure yet as to the price of the park. I will post more info as I read up on it and talk to the AV city council. Also, please if you have any suggestions post them here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.