main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~$~$~MDFF Financial Department~$~$~

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    A place wherein the current MDFF Treasurer and staff may discuss the current financial state of our FF, so that we may keep account of our money as to see what we may plan in the near future (Meetings,Events...etc.), using what we have ;) .

2. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
  3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Well, thank-you for that nice report, yet as an FF we are not to encourage theft...*whispers* however, what they know can't hurt them [face_mischief] 8-} . And yes as he has said, we do need to think of ways to earn money to do these fun activities that our FF and many others want us to participate in.

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Ah the MDFF, Making money one penny at a time.

5. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Perhaps we need an actual cause to raise money. Maybe if it was clear exactly what we're giving our money for, then we'd more willing to part with it.
    Without a specific purpose, I think I'll be holding on to my cash...

As I had explained in the main post, the money is going towards anything we want to have such as nice signs or banners that represent us, and or events that we wish to partake in. One idea brought to me by Mara_Jade_Fan was that of Caf'e Press.com, this program allows you to make designer t-shirts and cups, mugs, mouse Pads, and music Cds, for no price, its free. Plus whatever they make you get a $2.00 amount from that sale of your item. It sounds good to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.