MDFF Weekend Road Trip!

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Jon_Goodfellow, Jun 11, 2006.

?

MDFF Weekend Road Trip!

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
King's Dominion 3 vote(s) 60.0%
Hershey Park 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Busch Gardens 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Six Flags 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The MDFF's second revival meeting ( :p) was this evening. We had a record three people show up this time! Anywho, we came up with a couple ideas for summer activities, one of which was a day (possibly over-night) trip to a theme park. The four listed are the only ones I can think of within reasonable driving distance. We would like any lurkers around here who might be interested to cast their vote as to which park they'd like to go to. We would love any and all of you to come along, and bring any friends of yours who would like to join as well! :)

~Jon, aspiring CR.

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.
  2. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes it was a good meeting! I picked KD b/c I haven't been there in ages and want to check out the latest rides. Actually any of the parks would be fine.
  3. LordMalicous Jedi Padawan

hmm.. yes, KD is a good choice and I know how to get there without getting lost [face_peace] so c'mon people... VOTE! and plan on coming of course... :p
  4. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ...I support KD, but unsure if I'd be able to make it due to random work times. Hence an abstaining vote.
  5. Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm also leaning towards Kings Dominion, but we'll see how the voting turns out.

As for **when**, 4th of July weekend seems like it would be best as far as people's schedules go, though it will be crowded there. Of course, this is far from being set in stone. Let me know what you all think! :)

6. princessleia911 Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't been to Hershey Park in ages.
  7. Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    UP!!! :p

Seems Kings Dominion is in the lead, but I would still like to know when all of you would be available to go. I know that WANNABE-JEDI-KNIGHT, LordMalicous and I are free 4th of July weekend, but I want to know about the rest of you! Plans can be adjusted to accomodate as many posters as possible. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.