MDSWS Communications

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Let me know what course of action you want taken. If you would like them reposted as sticky threads so you can start over let me know. Or you can continue to use the threads that have become unstuck.
  2. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think that we could use the Welcome New Members thread as a Sticky Thread agian. However, I am not so sure about the Game thread. ;)
  3. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I tend to also agree, this way I can continue to update it. ;)
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, I thought it was time to ask the question, as I am not sure if you all feel the same as I do, but, I'll ask anyway, "Do you think a new banner is needed, which better flows into the colour and better represents this area?" :confused:

If so, why not hold a banner contest, as I'm not sure if there is anyone left whom knows how to make a banner here to those dimentions...though I could be wrong ;) 8-} . And I know several banner designers whom have done great works, with everyones agreement I am sure we can get them to work up a few designs which our CR can then approve of as well as the group :D . What do you all say? :confused:
  6. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I'd say let's do a banner with all the members... but.. uh... we're kinda lacking in that area...
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Well, I'd say let's do a banner with all the members... but.. uh... we're kinda lacking in that area..."

Well, we in fact used to have a banner like that, however, I am unsure if they will allow it, as it may appear favorable to only certian members and what not. Thus why I suggest a SW themed banner, something that shows as the above a desert landscape well also staying true to SW. Say as "FF Vancouver BC Canada" banner is designed, something that represents the area and SW ;) .
  8. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    You didn't use to have a banner like that. One was made but it was never used. It favored no one. You can't use that one anymore because it's gone, like the majority of the members on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.