main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MDSWS Meetings & Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    So..........
    Is there gonna be a meeting this weekend?

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Are we? :confused:

I was about to ask that myself, as I figured we were due for another one soon :) .

Let me know if we are, so that I may plan ahead ;) .

3. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    um... I won't be able to make it to meetings unless I know about a week or two ahead so I can ask for that day off or somewhat...

4. TheOmen

Jan 16, 2003
    I guess thats a no for meeting this weekend? eh?

5. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Well you can still have ameeting, it's just that I won't be able to make it.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I'm not sure...I know that if held tommorrow I will not be able to make it on such short notice... :(

7. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    So, when's the next meeting, guys?

Edited Sarcasm and flame.

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I don't know, I personally haven't heard anything on the meetings time and or date. So, we'll have to wait till TheOmen posts that info after speaking with Jedi_Knight_Seifer on the matter ;) .

9. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    We can try to hold one this weekend. I'll have to see whats going on.

10. TheOmen

Jan 16, 2003
    Whatever is good for you Seifer.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Hmm, for myself as long as I have a ride I should be able to attend, where is it agian? :confused:

12. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Neep.... what?! Sorry... my computer's been well, dead lately, but it's working again, yay! neep, when is the meeting? so confused... Heh, please, if someone could let me in on this... it would be greatly appreciated...

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Neep.... what?! Sorry... my computer's been well, dead lately, but it's working again, yay! neep, when is the meeting? so confused... Heh, please, if someone could let me in on this... it would be greatly appreciated..."

I don't think it was this week, I'm probably guessing that they'll wish to have it next week or the week following ;) .

14. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    We couldn't have a meeting last week. Something came up that I had to deal with. It has left me drained a bit. Hence my short absence. Now that it is over with (hopefully) things should get back to normal. We can try for this week or something.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi_Knight_Seifer: "We couldn't have a meeting last week. Something came up that I had to deal with. It has left me drained a bit. Hence my short absence. Now that it is over with (hopefully) things should get back to normal. We can try for this week or something."

Sounds cool :cool: . I hope everything is back to normal with you, and that everything is well. Prayerfully it is nothing that will be of great disaster or harm to you and your family... :(

Remember if you need to talk I am just a "Click" away ;)

16. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok, Saturday doesn't look like it will be a good day for a meeting since some members won't be able to attend. Would Sunday be better for everyone? It won't be an official meeting, just a get together so we can hang out.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi_Knight_Seifer: "Ok, Saturday doesn't look like it will be a good day for a meeting since some members won't be able to attend. Would Sunday be better for everyone? It won't be an official meeting, just a get together so we can hang out."

Sounds good, all I would of course need is a ride, can you give me a ride Curtis? :confused: And also where will this meeting be taking place? Just curious.

18. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Sorry I haven't been around, my computer has been going through problems and won't always work, and if it does, it's not for long, well, that, plus the fact that I'm having a few problems at home explains why I haven't been around.
    Sorry I've missed out lately.. um... so was there a meeting? if not, when will the next be?

19. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    I had to work Sunday so there wasn't a get together.

20. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    ok, so are we going to try for this upcoming weekend? um... I don't work sunday and I only have work until five on saturday, so I would be able to make it witha ride I believe... if there shall be one that is.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "ok, so are we going to try for this upcoming weekend? um... I don't work sunday and I only have work until five on saturday, so I would be able to make it witha ride I believe... if there shall be one that is."

I have a person coming over on Saturday, however, if things change then I would be more then happy to attend this meeting, its just that things have been pushed so far back its not even funny... 8-}

Okay so maybe it is, no matter, Sunday would not work for me either, I was asked that everyone whom was interested in going with my church on the upcoming 'Russia Outreach' needed to attend a meeting @ 12:30 p.m. then afterwards I have but till 6:00 p.m. to rest then I have to run back to church to counsole in band concert with "Matthew West" ;) :cool: .

So I will really try to push for Saturday, even if that guest was to show up, as I am most assured he would get tired of me about 6:00 p.m. [face_laugh]

I will of course still need a ride however :) .

22. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    We'll see whats going on then.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    So how does Sunday or Saturday look? :confused:

24. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    I'm moving in with a friend on Saturday, so count me out then, and Sunday i'm not sure.... sorry...

25. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    My dad might be home on Sunday so I don't know how well this is going to work out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.