main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Me again.....still looking for Iowa City users......

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BKK, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKK

BKK Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Hey all, long time no see. I made a thread last year asking if there were any of you peeps out there who were in the Iowa City [or surrounding] area. My old thread was locked last year, which was okay, but I just thought I'd see if anything has changed since then. Most of the users from my old thread either don't post here anymore, or were socks following me around on an unrelated note. :p

So if you know of any Iowa Citians point them here to this thread. :cool:

2. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Whats up BKK? Still on your pursuit to find poster from Iowa City. My how this place has grown since we started it up a few years back. Good to see your still posting.

3. BKK

BKK Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Hey good to see you, yeah can you believe it's already been a couple of years now? On the down side I never can go to any functions and/or meet any of the Des Moines guys because it's just to far away to drive. I like SW, but not enough to drive 3 hours total, gas is just to expensive and it's not worth it IMO. I haven't seen Navillus for a long while now. I don't post here to often but I did see him around now and again last year.

Hope all has been well.

If you see any posters that are from Iowa City point them my way. :p

4. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    BKK, Des Moines may be too far away, but how about the Quad-Cities? Our group is pretty active and growing. If nothing else, you might enjoy getting involved on our boards.

5. BKK

BKK Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Hehehe.....thanks for the offer, but if I drive to the Quad Cities I'll most assuredly go gambling versus a SW function. :p I can't wait though, they are building a new riverboat pretty close to Iowa City, in Riverside actually, which is about 10 minutes away. Much much better than the hour drive there and then an hour back to Iowa City.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.