main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Me and Jade kicked some serious behind at cs.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by AlienAcid, Feb 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    well you did some serious butt kicking. But I doubt they were all hitting on me :D

how do you map messages?

2. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    well ya, there was supposlvly 2 other girls in the room.

3. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    not supposedly.
    ms. cinder is female
    anne is maybe. Never met her before.
    Feyd is... well, kinda

4. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    kinda?
    butch eh

5. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    that's what they say

and there's a triNity that hangs around too

dang my awards been stolen :)
    I managed to get one for the dual elites tho. Beat moggy heheh

6. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    I have no awards, cause well I like to be a jack of all trades master of none thing, cause its harder to exploite me like that.

7. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    hehhe

it's cumulative, so the longer you've been there, the better chances of the award.

I need to blow more things up...

8. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    lol my thoughts exactly :)

9. Phoenix928

Phoenix928 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 2, 1999
    1. Ugh. I absolutely can't play flight sims or spaceship combat games without a joystick. I remember trying to play the original Wing Commander with a mouse and keyboard. FORGET IT. <Shudder>

2. I hardly consider 15 kills/15 deaths to be doing "pretty well". I mean I've never had an extremely good CLQ rating or some such nonsense, but I'm usually better than that... <Shrug> I think I'm losing my touch. <Sniff>

There used to be a time when I could run around using the AWP or Scout as a giant shotgun and kill five people in a round. Alas, those days are gone...

10. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Ya, gone cause beta 4 and the recoil script.

11. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    I'll have those flukey 6 kills in one-round then end up being the first to die in the next 4 rounds...

I finally got a positive score - woohooo. I'm sooo happy

I hardly ever use the awp and I used the scout 3 times and killed 2 people. I bought the awp once and got promptly shot. I just steal it off people nowadays. That siege one was totally fluke. Most people I killed with an awp. I figured that most of the CTs were sniping so I dropped my AK, picked up an awp and started sniping the campers. When I was done, I got my AK back :)

12. JediDavex

JediDavex Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    what is cs??

13. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    cs= http://www.counter-strike.net

14. Phoenix928

Dec 2, 1999
    The only reason I say that I can't use the AWP or Scout like a big shotgun anymore is because I've lost my edge. I used to have something we call "twitch". Basically, the ability to make a hard turn and sight in perfectly on an enemy with a precision weapon. That sort of thing. I used to be able to do that, and it's not because of the recoil stuff, or the fact that sharp turns reduce your accuracy. I just can't get sights on people anymore. <Sigh>

When it comes to aim, I seem to be all over the board. I don't do too well with the AWP in CS, but amongst our group of friends here at school, it's generally acknowledged that I'm the best shot with the HL DM Gauss Cannon secondary fire. Go figure. And I can usually give people a run for their money with the railgun in Q2 or Q3. So I have no idea what's up. Hence my tendency towards SMGs and assault rifles in CS. It was believed that I should have changed my callsign to "Assault Trooper Spice" since that seemed to fit my style of play better. Uhhhh... yeahhh...

Anyways, I should probably stop griping. Blecch...

Maybe I should try some more CS... wee!

15. Phoenix928

Dec 2, 1999
    "I figured that most of the CTs were sniping so I dropped my AK, picked up an awp and started sniping the campers. When I was done, I got my AK back"

Er... really? I almost think I'd prefer the AK-47 for distance work. Back in the old days, it was generally considered useless because of the massive kick to it. But more recently (When I could still play this game), I developed a fondness for it. Nothing like spotting an enemy at 100 years, popping off a 3-round burst, and flooring them with headshots. <Drool>

:D

16. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    AK47 could only hit you in the back of the head when if first came out.

Now its such a whore gun like the awp and m4a1 [face_laugh]

"The Legend Of Finn Maccumhail, long live the legend"

17. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    well, that distance was in siege. Sniping the CT towers from just before the ledge you turn for the straight-run to the Rescue zone.

Way too far for the AK. I prefer sniping at medium range with the colt. I love the colt. I love headshotting pesky window shooters :)

I've used the awp some more today. Did ok, not brilliant, but ok. I'm still better at close/medium range attacks. Even tho I'm bettter at sniping at other games. Weird. And sniping here doesn't have the hand movement either.

I headshot much much more with the colt, deagle, ak and sg552 than with the sniper rifles. Go figure.

Now if only CS had crotch-shot...

18. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Ya, well jade, you dont have to worry about crotch shot's ;)

Ug,, I am such a melee fighter, I love my m3 or my XM104 (wish they would put the SPAS12 in the games, It is a better shotgun)

Ya, I have to get on yourmoms sometime this week and play more.

19. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    damn we played long and hard or at least i did mwhahaha

I was winning lots, but damn this guy named thunder stole my um thunder hehe.

20. Krayt Tion

Krayt Tion Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 1999
    you will discover the power of the awp... in the right hands it's the most deadly weapon in the game, imo. although the best players can make any weapon in the game deadly, last night there were players who just used their glocks in the middle of the game just to mess with people and they did i good job at that. on the servers i play on, many refuse to use the awp because it is too easy, it is considered a noob whore gun, and i even play on a server by the same clan with awp off every once in a while. that's cool, because i get to use the other sniper rifles like the scout a lot more. there's nothing quite like being offensive with the awp, though, especially in a map where there are many medium-range corridors to transverse, and as soon as you turn a corner you have less then a second to zoom in and flick your wrist up at you opponent. you only get one shot or the guy will usually screw you on the reload if he is fast enough.

*flick/pop* man down...

21. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    my whore gun is the m4a1 and the sig.

i am also deadly with the p90 and ump45 and mp5

22. yodaman

yodaman Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 26, 1999
    Well I played at the Yourmom's server last night and had a pretty good time. The only JC person there was Jade, but she played well and it was all fun. I hope to play there again. It's just so hard to get in.

23. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    ya, I am vrutale at cs sometimes but that thunder guy damn.

24. Krayt Tion

Krayt Tion Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 1999
    i did pretty good today.

i'll share a couple of matches with you guys. [please a) know that i am and almost always have been softpretzel in counterstrike since beta 3 and b) paste these geocrap links into another window to get them to work i'm too lazy to do htm page or switch providers]

this particular game got off to a jumping start. a lot of the better players ended up on the same team but no one did the right thing and switched. one thing was clear: we were out for blood and we weren't ****ing around. we wanted good old fahsioned n00b SLAUGHTER.

http://www.geocities.com/starwarsgamer/cs_militia0022.jpg

it became a race on my team to see who could get the highest score. ---> it was one of those games where if you did not get out the front lines ASAP you weren't worried that you wouldn't be able to back your teammates up in a rush, you were worried that *they were going to steal your victims.* rofl! the CTs never ever stood a chance, period.

our team was pumped and we were kicking ass, and we were totally whiped up into an feeding frenzy; we were over everything in a heartbeat. this pic gives a good example: notice the CT down on the ground less then a second ago, and 4 Ts [including me] are UP ON HIS CORPSE blasting the crap out of it. one of the guys is even knifing it.

http://www.geocities.com/starwarsgamer/cs_militia0023.jpg

unfortunately for me and my teammates, BabyJinx busted out an enormous can of whoopass like you've almost never seen, and it was a close close race for second place after that, as you'll see here at the end of this 30 minute map. i came so close :\

http://www.geocities.com/starwarsgamer/cs_militia0026.jpg

the night wasn't all perfect like that though, here is me and my team getting owned by namistai, after the map finishes:

http://www.geocities.com/starwarsgamer/de_prodigy0009.jpg

let's not end this evening on a sour note, though. me and eatAkill spend the later half of this match racing for first (one of us should have switched by the competition between us was too heated, yet again) and racing to 30 kills. i won. :p 30 minutes, 30 kills, which is very good for me, i don't play this game very often although i might start playing again regularly.

http://www.geocities.com/starwarsgamer/de_nuke0006.jpg

yippee kai yi yay, m***********.

25. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    I want your ping hehe, Ping envy, I have been playing with like 200 arg........
    But I stil get about the same score as you :) :)

Need to play more cs, and less sex and beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.