me and lonely time ^_^

Discussion in 'Montréal' started by Uilmuteiz, May 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    SO here is the basis of our new banner.

THIS IS NOT I insist
    this is NOT our new banner

just the basis for it.

I should be done sometimes this week.
  2. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice easter egg to stick your Jedi picture in it. ;)

Well... I like this one better than the first one. What I would do is use the Belvedere as a background to Anakin and Padmé's wedding -just because the lighting fits. Just an idea. :)
  3. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    Nice!

I like the belvedere too!
  4. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    ok that's what I thaught and that's what I wanted to hear... :D

I had a concept in mind.. now I just hope you'll like the final result.
  5. KitFist0 Force Ghost

star 4
    [Obi-Wan]Good job.[/Obi-Wan]

I'm serious it's awsome. ;)
  6. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    And Voila :D

now I'm kinda proud of that one, I hope you guys like it. :)

oh yeah, I'm preparing a little something special for tomorrow :)
  7. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh, very nice improvement !

I would put the Belvedere and the city in the corner, with the sun where it is now but a little smaller. To the right, the bridge and the ship flying away (little motion blur would be cool, what I do is I blur the top one a tiny bit and motion blur a copy underneath it). Then, a nice fade into the black area, which you can make into a starfield (easy solution, but always a winner ;) ) Position the "Montreal Underground Knights" title accordingly, and then you're all set to get rid of the blue rectangle and replace it with a starfield. :)

I dunno how many of us use a large screen res ? I personally use 1024x1280 and wouldn't mind having nothing but a starfield. Just as long as the orange / blue contrast goes out the door.

Also, but that's just a detail, I would cut out the background on the pics of you and Kit Fisto so that they fit the black background of Natalie's pic.
  8. KitFist0 Force Ghost

star 4
    What kind of special thing ? Like free booze :D
  9. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I just switch my res to 1600 x 1200 and I didn't got any blue ... must have been like residual image or something.. I can't tell..

however, it should be simple plain black for now, and I was thinking of changing it to a starfield or something like that... not too cheesy either..

as far as the sidebar goes, I was thinking of integrating a pic of all of our members.. therefor me, kit and closest I could think of as Marianne :D

but I'd love to have a pic of all of you. that would be cool.. otherwise I've got another venue I'll be checking out.. but seriously... it'S so tiny... it's hard to work with.

And JBK, I might upload the PSD file of the banner somewhere, would you like to mess around with it?
  10. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    Residual image it was. That's the second time I get this in three days. Oh well... Forget what I said about the blue rectangle, then.

Sure, if you upload it, I'll play around with it a bit and try to see how my ideas would work when put to use. :)

The pics of members idea is nice. I'll have a picture of me taken before I leave for France on May 30th (will be there until August 10th).

Anyone has other ideas to implement ?
  11. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    if you ever get it again,

take a printscreen

send it to me.

Thanks
  12. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
  13. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    hehe, cute. Nice touch for the event. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.