main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ME!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by benskywalker1, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I barely get time to breath let alone log in to forums that I do for fun.

School has been pretty hectic for me. I think I counted it out and I have about 10 classes to go for my Degree. Just to add to the fact that I'm already going to school fulltime I got a promotion at my job. I am now a project manager. This keeps me busy and the hours racking up at work. My main time to do anything is on the weekends unless I can find a few minutes during the day.

For those that know I was working out trying to lose weight a little while back....well I have hit a plateau as I stopped working out. For lack of a better excuse.....no time. I'm level at 208 which is still a vast improvement over my 235 a few months back.

OH and a good story for you all...yes it is true...(another reason I have been waiting to start working out again)...............................

So I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner for my parents and the in-laws. It is storming pretty good outside, but hey what else is new in J'ville. All of a sudden the lightning flashes and I fall to the ground.....YOU GOT IT! I was indirectly struck by lightning in the middle of my kitchen. It appears the strike hit pretty close to the house as it blew some of the electric sockets out in the house and dad said that there was enough electricity in the air to make his hair stand on end. I heard a loud static pop and then it felt like someone took two needles and jabbed them into my calf muscles. Well of course I got up and finished cooking dinner. I was okay, it was more SHOCKED than anything else.

Thought I would share since I hadn't talked to you in awhile. Hope everyone is doing well...and I hope everyone is enjoying the Clone Wars Novels that Del Rey is putting out now. OH....and how about those Clone Wars cartoons and Ewok movies coming out on DVD....what do you guys think about that?

2. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    whoa dude. Sounds like you are the man.
    Okay uhm. I know what you are talking about. I struggle with my weight too, I recomend Gilad's videos
    www.bodiesinmotionwithgilad.com
    Got shocked by a bolt of lighting? Dude, I would seriously get the electric company to check out your house's copper ground.

Clone Wars cartoon is coming to DVD???
    Dude I'm there!!! I haven't seen any of Clone Wars cartoon and I really want to.
    (I can't download stuff on USS WASP)
    Later

3. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    HEY SWEATPEA, can you accept mailed items? I can email you a CD with the cartoons on them. They aren't the DVD, but they are the complete series in Quicktime Format.

Wow benskywalker1. You are now dubbed Electronimo, master of electricity. Glad you're ok.

4. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    Electronimo!!
    Whoa it's like we have our own super hero!
    Do I get to be the sidekick?

5. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    you can be Circuit Boy. you complete him.

hahahahahahhahahahha

oh, boy

that's a good one

6. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    HA HA HA !!!!!!!
    what are our superpowers???

7. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Electronimo, master of Electricity. Kill Switch is his mortal enemy. Circuit boy just uses a lot of cable to swing from building to building and does the Electronilaundry

8. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    hmmm sounds like fun!
    do I get a cool costume?

9. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    If you'd like. What colors?

10. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    well i've already got a cool Under Armour shirt that's blue!
    maybe that with some, black cargo pants and a picture of a skull on my chest....uhm never mind

11. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    For ***k sake benskywalke1..................that was just too close & too weird. I am glad you are OK ! ! ! Don't be trying to be one w/the Force like that anymore ! ! ! See ya ! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.