Discussion in 'Syracuse, NY' started by Darth_Meanders, Dec 18, 2005.
Didn't you read evil, they are away at the awards thing.
Yes.... & thinking ... "shall we make ourselves at home whlist our hosts are away" ??
Sure, why not? lol
Go ahead and have fun. I am still about. I am remodeling my kitchen so I have work.
How is everyone? I haven't been about much.
I'm good, how are you? The weather just started getting colder here, so a lot of people have been getting sick Including me That's not so good, but I'm getting over it
awww. sorry to hear your not feeling well star... the weather change can be tricky .....
its just now starting to warm up here... (however today you would never know it..rainy and chilly) hopefully sunshine is in our forecast this week. figures the day I have off from work it rains LOL
welcome back strawbary. How were the awards??
How was the awards ceremony this year?
Hope you had a good time.
awards went good. Im tired as all heck .. stayed in my hotel almostt he whole time getting last minute crud ready but.... overall they were good! LOL
we managed to get out fiday night where teh pittsburgh clan took us out for a bite to eat some a beverage or two
we had an excellent time.
Sat the awards went well. As well as could be considering we were all doing it without rehearsal and no sound check LOL
I had a blast! I hate public speaking so I already have a list of people I am going to brainwash into speaking at the awards next year
Pittsburgh suprised me with a special award - the bonmothma award. for event planning.
I swear I almost lost it ....it threw me for a loop the rest of the night. It was sooo sweet of them.
so I consider that trophy one for syracuse!! YAY!!!
I think everyone had a good time..... I hope eveyrone did
Im just glad its done....
Updates will be posted on the Fanforce awards website aong with pics
Hope you can go next year Ian, New Jersey plans on hosting it next year so hopefully its enough notice for everyone to attend
Travel unfortunately takes a back seat to my collecting OBSESSION....
Ok I had to share this with you.
You might be a Redneck Jedi if ...
1) You've ever heard the phrase, "May the force be with y'all".
2) Your Jedi robe is camouflage.
3) You have ever used your light saber to open a bottle of Bud Light.
4) At least one wing of your X-Wings is primer colored.
5) You can easily describe the taste of Ewok.
6) You have ever had a land-speeder up on blocks in your yard.
7) The worst part of spending time on Dagobah is the dadgum skeeters.
8) Wookies are offended by your BO.
9) You have ever used the force to get yourself another beer so you didn't have to wait for a commercial.
10) You have ever used the force in conjunction with fishing/bowling.
11) Your father has ever said to you, "Shoot, boy, come on over to the dark side ...it'll be a hoot".
12) You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to get the barbecue grill to light.
13) You have a confederate flag painted on the hood of your land-speeder.
14) You ever fantasized about Princess Leia wearing Daisy Duke shorts.
15) You have the canopy of your X-wing welded shut and you have to get in through the window.
16) Although you had to kill him, you kinda thought that Jabba the Hutt feller had a pretty good handle on how to treat his women.
17) You have a cousin who bears a strong resemblance to Chewbacca.
18) You suggested that they outfit the Millennium Falcon with redwood deck.
19) You were the only person drinking Jack Daniels during the cantina scene.
20) If you hear: "Luke, I am your father...and your uncle."
Have seen it elsewhere..... who thinks this stuff up ?
Its a classic !!!
*rolls eyes* only our dearest Ian would post something as entertaining as that one
We love you Ian!
I'm glad you liked it...
Just popping in to let you know about the latest Inn we've just opened in San Antonio.
Hello Fellow star wars fans, new guy on the boards here, was lead here from the Star Wars site boards. Just here see what some local fans might be up to, seeing how Utica seems pretty slim on hardcore star wars fans...I hope you guys have nothing a Utican hnaging out on your boards! But seeing how this is an Inn and all can I have some Coriellian Ale? I'm pretty sure I got some credits here....
Everyone's welcome here
I mean, I'm not even a local and they let me set up this place.
Sorry if the service is a bit slow ... so hard to get good staff these days.
.. pours an ale into a tall frosty glass ..
Still pouring - its a big glass
*sits down , slams barrel sized mug on the bar*
Fill 'er up please!
Been a lonnnnnng day
One of those huh
Well it looks like MasterKueller isn't hanging around for his drink.
.. pours the contents into Strawbary's glass ..
*gladly takes the extra *
what else is going on.... seems all the locals have left.... looks like its just you and I.....* motions to sit and join in a beverage of choice*
*passes out listening to the crickets chirp in the bar*
.. wanders in ... makes sure the crickets are well fed ... pushes a few more tumbleweeds across the floor ... wanders out ..
*lifts head up from the bar....notices tumbleweeds were gone.... still no one around... passes back out *