main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Mediacorp - Official Media For Attack Of The Clones

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    come on lar clare, da whole class was like drooling over your picture. i mean like it was practically havoc trying to tear the newspaper away from them... :D Do u noe how many ppl were like," Where, where? lemme see." Dun forget that i am going to put ur pic up on da class notice board. Muz show off a bit, our veri own jedi... :D

2. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Aha! I saw the cute Jedi featured in TODAY and immediately I thought.... could it be? Is it she? JediClare?

And so it is.

:D

(On a side note, that is a mightly well done costume, JediClare).

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    JaZzYjaZZ - No, really. :p And I'm grinning like an idiot in this year's class photo. :p [face_plain]

delta7_interceptor - Drooling? Um. ...

Delight - Cute? That's new... :D Thanks :) I only got the cloth, a friend did the rest :)

4. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    hey, im serious leh. b4 u came keting was lyke showing everyone hu passed by ur pic in da newspaper... she was lyke,"did ur see clare's pic in da newspaper?" lolz, even some of da teachers noe bout it liaoz. it is nice wad. da open mouth part was quite nice lar relax...

5. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Wow JediClare , u r the class star now. :)
    The one and only picture we took at Orchard cineplex basement turn out pretty ok. Cant wait to showya.

6. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Hey Guys, anybody won any of the newspaper contest yet?

7. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Nope..I didn't enter the Visual Dictionary one, but will try for the poster (although I already have one)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.