main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Mediacorp - Official Media For Attack Of The Clones

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bed_speling

bed_speling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
  2. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    me too just got it, anyluck D.E, Jazz, and the others?

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Have to check with my friend first caused used her phone no. :p

EDIT: I got it too!!!! But they requires the winner to bring along his/her IC and SMS message to the collecting place from 9am to 6pm. Hope my friend can really make it!

Now I really have to rush through my costumes. :eek: Done the base of the shin guards today and now waiting for it to dry completely as can't microwave as they are too long and my oven stinks. [face_laugh] And have to get a bit of lycra to make the shin base and make the pouches for the belt.

And I must rush my semstress to finish Padme's Vest tomorrow as want to wear Padme Tatooine on May 13th. :p

4. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Ow.. man!~! I didn't the the SMS from MediaCorp.. looks like I'm not going on the 13th... :_| :_|

How many did u guys bid with?? Why did I not get it??~! :_| Isn't 90,000 enough?? Sigh...

5. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    i think u should get it Nod, did u fill everything corretly, Jazz also manage to get it.

6. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    90000 is more than enough cos i got a friend send in onli 50000 oso got the sms alreadi......but did u send u on time to reach there on 7may 12pm??

good luck NodNarbOen ;)

7. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    :_|

The envelope mysteriously got lost, so it never got posted... :_|

Well, Nod, looks like we're in the same position: premiere-tix-less. [face_plain] :_| :D Unless you happen to receive the SMS later...

Congrats to all who got the tix :) And we were saying that chances are slim...

(To self: there's always Episode III. There's always Episode III. There's always Episode III. There's always Episode III...)

BTW, if you guys meet up on May 13th, it could be counted as one of the meetings we need to have to be considered an official chapter. So we might be able to attain 'official-chapter-ness' more quickly... :D

8. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    What?!~ I posted out during on monday... issit too late then?? sigh... I'm so dissappointed and grieved....

9. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    they hv to sms 280 pple...maybe they haven't finish with the list...

keep cool JediClare [face_plain]

10. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    eforce.. thanks for your consoling... but what are the odds that they haven't send out all the SMS??

11. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hi Guys..glad to see most of u get tics..I feel quite sorry for Nod and JediClare. They should be going too.. :(

12. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    odd...i think 50-50 cos i oso got friend who haven't got any reply yet...they hand-mail
    it even...no worries yet JediClare & Nod

i receive my sms ard 4+ onli
    am i the earliest to get the sms??

13. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    izzit so eforce?? Hm... maybe I do stand a chance then... how much did ur friend bid for?? I'm not sure if I posted it too late.. cause I didn't hand mail.. I snail mailed on Monday..

14. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    i got mine around 5plus 6. Dont give up yet, sometimes SMS gets jammed on the network.

15. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    1 friend 50000bid haven't got the sms...another 50000bid got the sms both hand-mail

16. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    Hm... both hand mailed?? But I snail mailed.. provided my mail didn't reach them on time... poof.... :(

17. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I received mine close to 6.. Nod I really hope u get it cause it wouldn't really be fair..

18. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    Thanks, Jazz... I only feared that snail mailing it on Monday wouldn't be too late... else, all my efforts and hope are gone... :(

When and how did u guys mail it?? snail mail or hand mail??

19. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    then...try calling the perfect10...
    a pair of tickets...
    JediClare & Nod just need 1 of u to get thur

:D

20. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    eforce - True. :D And I think I can dial the number in my sleep already... :p

21. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Actually, their noon deadline mean arrived by Tuesday. ;) I sent mine on Mon 5pm slot as missed the shop 2.45pm slot (thank God the Postman did take the letters at the roadside box after 5pm instead of earlier) and should arrive by 4pm Tuesday. My friend said the SMS arrived today though she didn't mentioned the time.

Oh, yes, I sent in 120,000 credits (bought another 9 copies on Sunday :p ). Could had sent in 130,000 but I want to save up the whole page for one of the newspaper. :D

Good luck to those who had won and keep hoping that the SMS will arrive for those who haven't get it. ;)

Ps: Whose Costume here is ready now?

22. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    i snail mail it as well on monday, they usually come and collect it around 5plus. What time did u guys mail?

23. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    my fren this evening got thur 98.7 u know...
    kat...if her bf not going i will hv 1 tick to spare..from the todae tick ;)

24. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Hope it's ready on Friday, so I can collect it...this weekend probably going to look for belt etc. if homework not too much.

25. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I mailed mine in on monday morning..around 6:30 am before I went to the bus-stop. :D

Last night I tried calling Perfect 10 with 4 phones simultaneously (3 hp's and 1 home phone) but still didn't get through..tried a couple of times on Class 95 too but always somebody else got it..sigh :(. Or else can give u free tics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.