main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Medieval Night II: the rise of a new legend

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Long ago, time was bewiledered and longing for a more simpler era. With all of it's might it summoned a long lost past and was forced upon all of us.

In this most noblest of kingdoms the King and Queen of the Castle bid all welcomed to their lands. Places of magick and splendor, but not all where peaceful. From the pits of hell beasts where spawned Rafa and Roman walked the earth with great fury and vengeance. Defending the fortress from their evil was Juandalf calm and prepared. A dwarf and some scoundrels graced the tavern as the ocational Ogre and Ogress stirred up the masses in song and dance.

From the great tournament great champions arose: Lord Wolf, Master Yin Yang and Mistress Carmen where the strongest of all. Ofcourse their triumph was most welcomed by two nobles that lined their pockets with loads of gold. Four crazy fairies floated around screaming an joking as merry as can be.

Fortunes where told, laughter was heard and cheers where everywhere without any rest.

But all of this is in the past.........or is it?

MEDIEVAL NIGHT II

Save yer days fer half or end of july.

2. JEDI-MILLO

JEDI-MILLO Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2003
    YES!!!!

LETS GO MEDIEVAL!

ONE...MORE...TIME.

3. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    (Rules please, I?m a bit lost here).
    Can?t wait to join forces with Rafa and the ogres to teach a lesson to Jandalf, Lord Wolf, Master Yin Yang and Mistress Carmen for what they done to us (whatever it was, if it even happen).

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    No man, I mean its a PARTY, a MEDIEVAL PARTY!! Part 2!

5. JEDI-MILLO

JEDI-MILLO Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2003
    A MEDIEVAL PARTY PART 2!!!!

YES!!!!

LETS GO MEDIEVAL!

ONE...MORE...TIME.

6. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    :oops:
    Anyway they will pay! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [face_devil]

7. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Medieval Party: The Sequel

(You guys better make it work, you know what they say about sequels) :p

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    We will do our best laddie, we will do our best!

9. Jedi_YingYang

Jedi_YingYang Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    TOGA, TOGA, TOGA, TOGA ,TOGA......

Master YingYang is ready!!!

:cool:

10. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Why did he had to win

I still think the judges were biased.

I'm not looking for a rematch though. (retierement suited me well $$$)

But I'm looking for a contender to bust that ego of yours master? Ying Yang.

11. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    does the dresscode has to me medieval themed?

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Why yes, yes it has to be. Offcourse you can "lighten up" just a bit because it's summer and the heat is horrible, so wear something medieval that wont kill you!

13. Jedi_YingYang

Dec 11, 2003
    So its going to take place mid-july or end of july, well then, I need an exicte date, to ask for it at work and also the time, lately with the promotion they are giving felxiable hours.

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Get READY, IT WILL WARP YOUR VIEWS OF THE WORLD AND PARTIES AS YOU KNOW IT!!

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Well the date for the event is finally July 30 so grab your torch and pitchfork. We will meet you at the battlegrounds.

16. Jedi_YingYang

Dec 11, 2003
    Time and Place?

17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    The wookiee's homestead kashyyk retreat.

Ok big disclaimer people:

Al acceder a ir a la fiesta los invitados nos libraran de cualquier responsabilidad por lo que ocurra en la misma. Repito no somos responsables de lo que ocurra en esta fiesta. Cualquier situacion que pueda pasar en la cual se haga daño el invitado no es responsabilidad de nosotros.

Nos reservamos el derecho de admision.

Muchas Gracias por su tiempo! [face_devil]

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    "Gather around all of you that would listen....... a long time ago great deeds and wondrous tales where brewed. Ancient warriors battled greatly for honor and glory......but now these times are dead. Thru the woods lay a tavern just at the edge of town. This place calls out to all that would relive such times.
    Adventures, excitement, entertainment, all of these prices to those that are brave enough to venture on.

The calling is high, the smell of food and ale alluring, what are ye waiting for lads?"

MEDIEVAL PARTY 2005
    We will relive the GLORY and raise the bar once more!!!
    Be there or regret it forever!![face_beatup]

You have a moment to take a vacation from your ordinary lives, the horrible routines and the endless traffic. Shed your hides and burdens and be great for a night! You are who you wish to be! You will be GREAT!! You will be cheered, you will be admired and most of all you will be remembered. Be a HERO, be a VILLAIN, show everyone what you are made of. Or just sit back relax and have some food and ale at the local tavern. Whatever the case may be, the bottom line is entertainment and FUN! We await you at the gates of the forest......

19. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
  20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    The eve of the great battle gathers speed. Soon it will begin once more, good friends, delicious food, strong drinks and amazing challenges await all who enter this town. Remember the path......... enter the cavern and cross the forest........let the music and cheer guide your way. The caves doorway will close early so you must be there with great haste......

Ok ladies and gents, Boyos and Girlies

It's less than one month away, this means that we are going to be spending extra time in the dungeons to conjure up great things for this party. We have to out do ourselves this time as Rafa said its a sequel, it must live up to expectations, and believe me it will. Now to get the grub and drink for the party I will need to see a show of hands here! The party will be on Saturday, July 30 at my house. The time will be disclosed promptly but it will probably be around the same time as the one before. As before the entrance fee will be $5 per person so we can pay for the food. Dress will be medieval, but keep in mind the harsh heat that has plagued us of late. Now with that in mind choose your attire properly.

Ok so the list of attendants thru the vortex is:

1. Tumbark the Barbarian Warlord and his Lady Stephanie of the Ferrans. Tumbark the Barbarian's kin. Lady Stephanie's friend the witch of the eternal scorn and her love tavern master Bruce. (7)
    2. Jaimendell the Red and Lady Carwen of the Felines.(2)
    3. Also Gilda of the Shire and Sir Albertus knight CHAMPION of the Cabo Rohan. (2)
    4. (expected highly) Jan the noble paladin and Nana the lady of the laketh. (possibly 2)
    5. Juanotai Ramnai of the eastern shores (not the juan you guys know......or maybe you do it's Catholt the gungan) (1)

21. Jedi_YingYang

Dec 11, 2003
    Will it be completley be medievel or in that that era of the Dark Age between 500ac - 1399ac?

22. Paquinero-Cybron

Paquinero-Cybron RSA Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 2002
    Count me in.

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Updated list.

1. Tumbark the Barbarian Warlord and his Lady Stephanie of the Ferrans. Tumbark the Barbarian's kin. Lady Stephanie's friend the witch of the eternal scorn and her love tavern master Bruce. Warlock Yoseff and his lady sorceress melissa (9)
    3. Also Gilda of the Shire and Sir Albertus knight CHAMPION of the Cabo Rohan. (2)
    4. (expected highly) Jan the noble paladin and Nana the lady of the laketh. (possibly 2)
    5. Juanotai Ramnai of the eastern shores (not the juan you guys know......or maybe you do it's Catholt the gungan) (1)
    6. Paquippin the warrior hobbit from the shire. (1)

URGENT!
    PEOPLE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHO is going and WHO ISN'T.
    I NEED A FOOD ESTIMATE AND SUCH SO WE CAN BEGIN CALCULATING THINGS THE CONSUMPTION RATE!
    The dress code is still medieval but you don't have to be too elaborate, it's summer for heaven's sake you'll fry to death. Come on lads get into it, we are working really hard to bring you all another great experience!

24. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    1. Tumbark the Barbarian Warlord and his Lady Stephanie of the Ferrans. Tumbark the Barbarian's kin. Lady Stephanie's friend the witch of the eternal scorn and her love tavern master Bruce. Warlock Yoseff and his lady sorceress melissa (9)
    6. Paquippin the warrior hobbit from the shire. (1)
    7. Khal D'Rhonn the Warlock of the Undercity and Tari Alcarin the Nymph of Darnassus. (2)

25. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    count me in... i'll be there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.