main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Medieval Times

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by yaddel, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    So, who wants to go? I am going to try and make reservations some time in August, we, my husband, baby and I, would love to go on a Thursday night, since it won't be as busy. Here is what the website says about prices "Guests will enjoy the Castle?s medieval theme throughout the interior. Prices: $45.95 adults; $34.95 children (12 and younger); special group rates and educational matinees for students available at a discounted rate." Anyone interested in getting a group of us together to go?

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I'd love to go! They have one in Toronto and it is way cool.

3. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    Ok yay, at least one person :) Thats a really long drive for you though, how long will it take you to get all the way up here?

4. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    OK it may be a little off in timing but I will have a small group in October, Its my wifes' and my 5 year anniversary on the Oct 17th so we will be makeing reservations for Sat October 18, If you guys dont mind wating we would be happy to have you

Tak

5. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I would like to take my parents who are coming in Sept. Say, we could all go together each month. Yaddel's in Aug, mine in Sep and Tak's in Oct. ;)

6. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    Sounds good to me :) It really sounds like lots of fun, and I think going as a group will be great!

7. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    It is a ninety ninute drive for me, yaddle, but don't think I can make it more than once. Somebody let me know when to come down and where to meet.

8. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    Hey guys, we got tickets for the 15th of August at 6:00pm to go to our first show, if anyone wants to join us they are welcome!

9. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Is it open already? Thought it was still under construction.....

10. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    It opens on the 15th, thats the first seating :)

11. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    Just wanted to let you guys know that we went to the show on Sunday, it was great! We had a blast, even my 2 year old had fun :) The food is not that great, but it is fun to eat it with your hands, no silverware, and the show was really fun, everyone got into it, and we really enjoyed it! It would be a fun thing to do together :)

12. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    My father and son and I will be going on Wed night to the 7:00 show. Anyone going that night will be more than welcome to join us. :)

13. ZamIAm

ZamIAm Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2002
    So do they do jousting, what's the word on this place. Or, is it like a show, show, like I dunno a musical?

14. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Eat food, watch a show, in the sense of jousting and such.

I've been going to the Renn Fest alot recently. How's this compare to it?

15. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    $$$$$$ Medieval Times >>>>>> Renaissance Festival

And Medieval Times has a time limit, whereas you can stay all day at the festival. You can also throw knives and watch mud wrestling at the festival. How can you beat that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.