main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Meditation Interrupted

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by purple-lightsaber, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purple-lightsaber

purple-lightsaber Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    Title:Meditation Interrupted
    Author:purple-lightsaber
    Timeframe:Jedi Apprentice series
    Characters:Qui-Gon,Obi-Wan
    Genre:Humor

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn took a deep breath of fresh air. His last mission had been so stressful, he needed time to rest and clear his mind. A walk through the Temple gardens seemed like just the thing he needed. The wet grass squeaked softly under his boots. The air around him was sweet and cool, but not too cool and not too sweet. He thought about his Padawan. The boy had done well their last mission, very well. He would have to remember to congratuate him. The warm, artificial sun peeked its golden glow through branches in the trees, sometimes coming into contact with the Jedi Master's face, sometimes not. At the sound of trickling water,Qui-Gon turned off the path. He was going to a favorite spot of his to meditate. He had offered to let Obi-Wan come with him, but the boy had refused, saying he had to catch up on his lessons. Qui-Gon smiled. That was Obi-Wan, ever so diligent. A small waterfall appeared up ahead, cool, blue water rushing over it. Qui-Gon neared it, thinking how well Obi-Wan had behaved in the King's presence, despite their opposing views. That was his Padawan, well mannered. Qui-Gon grabbed onto a large, smooth rock to steady himself, then sat down onto his favorite patch of soft green grass. FFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
    "OBI-WAN KENOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I'm not too sure what happened there. but I've got a good idea. LOL

3. purple-lightsaber

purple-lightsaber Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    Guess I should have made that clearer. Obi-Wan put a whoopie cushion on the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.