main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meet #13 || King Richard's Faire

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by idarii, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Essence

Essence Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2003
    Oh man...sorry things didn't work out. That's a bummer. Is the prom dress frilly and lacey. The more frills, the better!

Okay, so Attleboro at 10. Yay! How long are we planning to stay? I am just trying to mentally prepare myself for the day. Going to be fun!

2. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    yes attleboro T station at 10 am

sorry i keep switching the time around - it's fixed this time, i swear!!

as for how long we'll be there, i always go for a few hours at least. we can gauge how we're feeling after a little bit of exploring and if we're sick of it we can scoot, if we're having a blast we can stay. but i always plan on at least a few hours

3. Phlonet

Phlonet Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2003
    Which lot are we meeting in again? The "first" lot varies, depending on which direction you're coming from. If you see a big, confused looking guy driving around in a black Jetta - please flag me down. :)

Also, I'm pretty sure its free parking on the weekends, but I could be wrong about that. Bring $2 just in case - you can berate me the rest of the day for bad intel :)

4. Essence

Jul 16, 2003
    Yes the more specific we are are, the happier I am. :)

5. idarii

Jun 25, 2002
    yeah usually it's $2 to park all day - not bad, considering

as for which lot is the first, it's the lot directly across from where the train stops. the train is on your right, the lot is on your left - and if you see pearle vision you've gone too far. i will keep my eyes peeled for a black jetta ;)

6. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    You know, the Rhode Squadron seems to have an abundance of people who get lost a lot... I seem to remember saying something along the those lines!

7. Essence

Jul 16, 2003
    *big sigh*

I was all pumped to go, but we have unexpected company coming so now I have to stay to help clean and entertain. I am telling you, these past couple of months have not come out the way I had planned! I hope you all have a great time. Have some fun for me.

8. idarii

Jun 25, 2002
    awwwwww :( sorry you can't make it kerri :(

for those left going, i will still be in attleboro at 10 am, standing by a silver civic in full(ish) garb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.