main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meet 15 || Gaming Night

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by idarii, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    I had a fabulous time as well! I now have a weapon with which to beat the roommates into submission! Muahaha! Thank you, Ed, I am eternally grateful! :D

Anyway, I definitely had a blast just now I'm dead tired for my concert! Oops! It doesn't matter though cause my family can't come because of the snow (again) - it's been snowing for a while in CT. :(

I'm glad I had such a wonderful night last night to make up for today's disappointment!

2. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    yeah i'd just like to say that i had a great time as well (tom says he had a great time too) ... i always enjoy a great big game of epic duels

and again thank you soooo much for the gift guys, you are all awesome!!

3. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    That was a great time last night.
    Thanks for my Slave Leia figure and Jar Jar blow-up Doll! ;)

I wish the rest of you could have went to James's apartment. We had another Epic Friendships... I mean Epic Duels match.
    It came down to Palpy vs Vader. :)

4. jmkb-44

jmkb-44 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    I just wanted to thank everyone for letting me hang out. I look forward to hanging out with you all again soon.

5. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Glad you came :)

and that apartment get-together was awesome. Anyone care to again? ;) :p

so... what's up with the next meet...? :D

6. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    i'm sorry i missed the apartment rematch...we so gotta start making some more play dates for that game, it's just so much fun in large groups. i want to look into getting some custom maps done, and in larger scale. i think those boards are just way too small.

as for the next meet, i'm kinda stuck on ideas right now. it seems that some people will be away for the holidays on the 10th, the 17th will be a boston meet, and we could hold one on the 24th...but we also have the laser tag thing on the 31st.

anyone have any ideas at all? post em up!

7. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    You could always blow up the maps on a copier and use Lego figs :)
    There's a whole yahoo group dedicated to the game at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/epicduels/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.