Meet #23 | | King Richard's Faire

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by Jeffbacca, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    Where: somewhere in MA

When: Oct. 9th (Time? Need input)

What: Get together and venture to King Richard's Faire

Directions can be found in the general info of the webpage.

The webpage has a printable coupon for a dollar off if anyone is interested.

I need some input for when we want to meet up there. Gates open at 10:30, close at 6:00. We can meet up there and/or carpooling is always an option.
  2. Sara Skywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    Carver, MA ;)

Sounds cool. I'm excited to go. :)
  3. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    10 am is generally a good time to get there, so as to catch alot of the events and all.
  4. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll need a ride from someone. Good news is that I found a black skirt for my costume. :)
  5. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have a car but I tend to get lost. So someone who can navigate would have to come with me if I drove.

Roseanna: Would you be on my way? Though I would prefer not to drive in Boston itself so I could pick you up but preferably outside of the city... Sorry if that's inconvenient. Or you could always come visit me. heh. I owe you one for taking me in!
  6. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    general, count me in.

i'm just confirming my attendance to this event. yay!
  7. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    At the moment there is a chance I won't be able to make this meet because I may have a visitor that weekend. I'll post again when I know for sure one way or the other. :)
  8. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I thought I could go but I looked at a calender today and I realized I can't go again this year for the same reason I couldn't go last year. Yep, it's Columbus Day weekend and I ALWAYS go home for the long weekend to change over my wardrobe and spend a little time with the fam. Sorry guys!
  9. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    How about the 23rd/24th weekend. How many can make that? That is the last weekend that KRF is open for this season. Let me know please.
  11. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    The Boston October meet poll will close this Thursday. That weekend is fine for me, but I won't know which day Boston is meeting that weekend (if that weekend at all) until then.
  12. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think that's fine for me... but I never know anything in advance... I will check.
  13. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    please do since you are one of the folks i'm trying to change the date for =P
  14. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    Misinterpreted a chart =P
  15. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    As of right now, I'm good for the 23/24 weekend. If that's what you want to do. Let me know if that's okay because if not, you don't have to change it for me.

If we do go that weekend, ladies, let me know if you need garb. I'm going home next weekend and I have some extra pieces and I might be able to bring back something for you to wear. :) Come on, it's no fun unless you dress up!
  16. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well I got no thumbs down for the 23rd so lets make it that day then.
  17. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ack, I actually prefer it to NOT be the 23rd, as the Vegetarian Food Festival is that day and I've already missed it 3 years in a row...

Sorry, me=scatterbrained. But whatever, don't plan it around me. :)
  18. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm also in the not-the-23rd camp only because it's the last week the ren faire runs and who knows how tired the performers will be and all that
  19. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
  20. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    i'm beginning to get the whole date planning now, i just have to mention dates people can't make then i can narrow it down to what date people can go.

how about the 17th (sunday)gang?
  21. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello,

Could everyone please post what weekends they would be available to go to this meet and if you do plan on going? Hopefully, there will be a day where everyone can go but we need to pick a date ASAP. We will have to go with what the majority picks. The meet has been scheduled for two dates already. Even so, we are running into conflicts even after Jeffbacca asked people for input on availablity. It is now October and we don't have a date set yet. Please help Jeffbacca out and post when you can go. Thank you. As soon as we have your responses, Jeffbacca will post what date work best for the group.
  22. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    All right, sounds like a good plan. I can go any weekend except Columbus Day weekend (9/10) as of right now.
  23. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    The 17th is the only date I can commit to at the moment. I can't do the 23rd, and I can do either the 16th or the 24th depending on what day Boston finally picks for their meet. I should find out after tonight.
  24. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    any weekend is free for me
  25. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, Boston's meeting on the 16th, which leaves me the 17th and the 24th.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.