main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meet #29 | | Mini Golf

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Jeffbacca, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Where: Mini Golf in south Attleboro

When: May 8th 12:00p.m.

What: Mini golf you crazy people!

Directions: 2b off of 95. Newport Ave. About a mile or two and it will be on your right.

There were some nays to the 8th, and some nays for having it later. So staying with the second sunday of the month, its on mothers day. I put it the earliest possible due to train schedule.

Hopefully since mini gold doesn't take too long people can still come and then do what they do on mother's day.

Oh and Mister Lemon will be open!

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hey Jeff...do you have a time machine we can use to go back in time to April 8th? Otherwise, I don't know if I can come. :p ;)

3. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OH wookiee, its time for your yearly PWNING!!

4. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Har Har Rose, I fixeded it.

Oh don't go starting the pwning now Mister Moby. I don't have stitches in my arm this time.

Oh I'm afraid my arm will be quite operational when you arrive.

5. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005

I'm in !!

Looking forward to meeting everyone, do we have a backup in case it rains ??

6. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    ^Good point. Rain is in the forecast this weekend, although it might clear up in the next day or two for Sunday. A backup plan would be good. Maybe Epic Duels at Borders?

7. OldjediMasterYoda

Apr 20, 2005
    Thats a fantastic idea, I have all these cool star wars games I'd like to play but no one to play them with :(

Im game just lemme know thanks

You guys would have to show me how it works I havent played it but am a willing Padawan :)

8. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    We suck all hew members into the addiction known as Epic Duels. Don't worry, it's not hard to learn, and it's loads of fun. If we don't end up playing this Sunday, you can be sure it'll happen at some meet eventually. :)

9. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Okay if its raining at 12, meet at the borders in attleboro. Which are the same directions just go by the mini golf and keep going straight, it will come up on your right. You have to take the right before borders.

Rose and I are taking the train and it comes in around 12.05 or so, so we will be a bit late.

Hope to see everyone there.

10. OldjediMasterYoda

Apr 20, 2005

Sounds like a plan, weather report calls for rain tomorrow, I am sort of looking forward to checking Epic Duels out !!

11. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    If anyone's worried about getting confused or lost, especially if it's your first meet ;), I'm more than willing to give out my cell number so that you have someone to call if you need. Just let me know and I'll PM it. :)

12. OldjediMasterYoda

Apr 20, 2005

Where in the Borders will you guys be ?? I know how to get to it not sure what part of the store you'll be in though

13. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    We'll be in the cafe area, with all the tables. I'll wear my Rhode Squadron shirt tomorrow, others may too. It's dark blue with our logo in silver on the front. :)

14. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Sorry I won't be able to make today's meet. :(

Scheduling conflicts and all.

I will be there next month.

15. OldjediMasterYoda

Apr 20, 2005
    Somehow I must have missed you guys, I went to Borders a little after noontime, hung out for a bit, went back to check if maybe you had gone to MiniGolf the weather wasnt great but decent, didnt see you guys there, headed back to Borders, and hung out there till probably around 2 or so, didnt see any RHode Squadron shirts so figured maybe you guys got held up ?? I shouls have gotten your cell or given you mine

16. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Oh no, I was afraid that would happen. Yes definitely if you have a cell, exchange with others!

Rose and I stayed at the mini golf till around 12.45...headed to borders, walked around a bit, stood a couple of times at the cafe area, shirts blazing.

Then back to mini golf. Then back to borders. Where we finally met up with Moby. We then headed to friendly's. Had some lunch and then headed to Target and Toys R Us.

We headed to my house and had a couple of games of epic duels.

So no mini golf was had. We'll reschedule it another time.

17. OldjediMasterYoda

Apr 20, 2005
    I'm really sorry I missed you guys :( , it must have been timing when I was at Borders you were at Mini Golf and vice versa, I saw Roses post about cell phones and should have gotten it, next time definitely, hopefully there will be some kind of get together sometime soon, funny I got there a little before 12 so I went to Wal mart to check out Sw stuff LOL

:)

18. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Sorry we missed you! :( Jeff and I were looking very hard for anyone that could potentially be you with no luck. Yes, definitely get my cell number for next time. ;) I'll PM it to you.

While it was only the three of us, I think this meet will be talked about for quite some time to come...

19. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    ok so what happened?

20. OldjediMasterYoda

Apr 20, 2005

Yeah whats up with the word ?? hehe

i asked one group at Borders that i thought might be you, the girl had a sweatshirt on so i thougth ok maybe RS shirt is underneath it, so anyways i says to them hey are you guys from Rhode Squadron, what a look I got LOL, joy to be a SW Geek hehe

21. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
  22. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Hmmm, number four is an interesting one. :)

23. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Nice pictures!! #4...interesting...

24. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Now why isn't #3 interesting?? :p

25. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    #3 has to be at most, half as interesting as #4