main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meet and Greet Dinner (Brainstorming Session) on Aug. 13th

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    TTF Members and Guest:

Meet and Greet Dinner (Brainstorming Session)
    Applebee?s - Hillsborough St./Gorman St.
    Saturday, August 13th 6:00 pm

This dinner is an opportunity to meet Triangle Trade Federation members who you talk to on the TTF FanForum boards. We will discuss future plans of the Triangle Trade Federation and brainstorm ideas for future events for TTF members, and we welcome all members and guest to attend this event. Please post if you plan to attend so I can reserve enough tables for the night.

We will also have an activity after the dinner, if members are interested (i.e. bowling, putt-putt, movie, etc). Please post your ideas for an activity after the dinner.

***Board members: please email me if you can not attend this event***

Looking forward to seeing you there,
    Bodo Janx

2. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Hey, I'm off on Saturdays so me and Natalie would probably be able to make it. And may I suggest bowling for the activity afterwards?

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Unfortunately, I go to work at 3:30 pm every Saturday, so I won't be able to make it. Let me know how it goes!

4. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Hi

We are up to it. And for afterwards bowling, movies or wathever is good (I personally prefer billiards but for groups is better bowling).

Jorge (and Luisa)

5. Psycho_Jedi

Jun 26, 2002
    I just suggest bowling because I have to work the next day and I don't wanna be stuck in a movie that runs late. With bowling it wouldn't take that long and people can leave whenever they want to.

6. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    We will decide on the activity during the dinner, I myself do not want to see a movie because their is no interaction with other members when you are stuck watching a movie. Bowling or Billards will be fine (Some bowling alleys around the Triangle even have a few pool tables). I think putt-putt will be out of the question, due to the heat wave going around. If there are any more suggestions, please feel free to post them.

7. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    I'll be there.

8. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    And I'm bringing a freind.

9. Axelay

Axelay Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    I don't think I'll be able to make it even though I'd like to very much. I have company coming into town that same day.

10. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    ATTENTION!

I was just informed that NCSU students will be returning back to school the weekend that we are planning the Meet & Greet Dinner. Applebee's on Hillsborough Street will be a mad house, and they are not accepting reservations for that weekend. I really need input from everyone who is planning to attend this event to post where to change the restaurant to or to post to keep it at Applebee's. Please post your ideas!

11. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Hi everybody

Hey Bodo_Janx..... sorry for the delay..... We (my wife and myself) are still going on saturday....The only other places I know are the ones at the Mission Valley Mall (corner of western blvd and Avent Ferry), but those are very close to NCSU so I think it will be the same case. Other possibilites are the ones at Crossroads: Ale's house or any of the others (in front of the BJ's and Kohl's) .

How many are we going to be?.... If we are around ten we'll probably don't have a lot of trouble to find a place.... more than that I think we'll need reservations so PLEASE EVERYBODY confirm as soon as you can who can come to have a head count as soon as possible.

Jorge

12. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    TTF Members and Guest:

Since our event is this weekend, it is just best to keep it at Applebee's. I will arrive early and reserve a table for ten. Once everyone shows up at Applebee's and if the wait is still too long, then we will all agree on another restaurant. If we change restaurants at the last moment, then we could miss someone from the group who did not get the update and we might miss someone who is just planning to show up who is interested in TTF. Just remember to be at Applebee's at 6:00 pm, and we will all have an awesome time!!!

Looking forward to seeing you there,
    Bodo Janx

13. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    Alright put me down too. I will be there as well.

14. Psycho_Jedi

Jun 26, 2002
    Natalie and myself will be there as well.

15. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Well done, BodoJanx, great brainstorming session!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.