main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meet in the more southern (Portsmouth) area?

Discussion in 'Archive: South' started by lukesgirlie, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    hey, I thought this was still on! good thing I haven't booked a ticket yet, but so far, in my head, one weekend was to be FF South meeting! so, once more, who's up for it except for me? because in that case I can just go to Exeter, it's closer... :p
    Phennir is not having time, right? Mousse is not there 18/19, and I'm not the week after. I could not go to the ArmadaCcon and come to Portsmouth on saturday the 11th or something like that. So, what do you say? Cobra? Serena? Anybody?

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I might be here on the 18/19th, so just PM me your free weekends and I'll sort something out. :)

3. major_phennir

major_phennir Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2006
    I think we just need to choose a weekend that most people can make. We're never going to be able to choose a date that's convenient for everyone. I will try and come along because I was planning a visit to Portsmouth in November anyway :)

4. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Seeing as organising a meet is like herding cats: I mad a poll!

All you need to do is vote and we'll go for the most popular weekend.

Go vote!

5. major_phennir

Aug 1, 2006
    Okay, I've linked to the poll but can't seem to find how you register a vote? I think you can do polls here, so that might be easier.

6. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    You click on the options and then click the 'submit vote' button.

The reason I didn't do it on here was because you can only chose one option, whereas on livejournal you can chose more than one, which makes more sense.

Edit: it does seem that you need to have an LJ to vote, I didn't realise this. :/

7. major_phennir

Aug 1, 2006
    Ah, okay. That would explain it then! I've posted the two weekends I am available in the poll thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.