Meet in the more southern (Portsmouth) area?

Discussion in 'South' started by lukesgirlie, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marte Jedi Master

star 4
    hey, I thought this was still on! good thing I haven't booked a ticket yet, but so far, in my head, one weekend was to be FF South meeting! so, once more, who's up for it except for me? because in that case I can just go to Exeter, it's closer... :p
    Phennir is not having time, right? Mousse is not there 18/19, and I'm not the week after. I could not go to the ArmadaCcon and come to Portsmouth on saturday the 11th or something like that. So, what do you say? Cobra? Serena? Anybody?
  2. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I might be here on the 18/19th, so just PM me your free weekends and I'll sort something out. :)
  3. major_phennir Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think we just need to choose a weekend that most people can make. We're never going to be able to choose a date that's convenient for everyone. I will try and come along because I was planning a visit to Portsmouth in November anyway :)
  4. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Seeing as organising a meet is like herding cats: I mad a poll!

All you need to do is vote and we'll go for the most popular weekend.

Go vote!
  5. major_phennir Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay, I've linked to the poll but can't seem to find how you register a vote? I think you can do polls here, so that might be easier.
  6. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    You click on the options and then click the 'submit vote' button.

The reason I didn't do it on here was because you can only chose one option, whereas on livejournal you can chose more than one, which makes more sense.

Edit: it does seem that you need to have an LJ to vote, I didn't realise this. :/
  7. major_phennir Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ah, okay. That would explain it then! I've posted the two weekends I am available in the poll thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.