main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meet up ideas

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Ramble_Boba, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    Star Doors: The Chuckles Strike Back!

Grimsby Auditorium:The Chuckles Strike Back: The Chuckle Brothers are back in 2003 in Star Doors.
    An intergalactic fight between good and evil....Oh! And a misunderstanding!

Bring the whole family to see Paul and Barry in their brand new adventure full of fun, laughter, music and silliness!

Mon 14th April 14:00
    Admission Price: £8.

Mars: The Next Frontier

Theatre Royal: Sir Patrick Moore, media personality and the UK?s leading stargazer, celebrates his 80th birthday. He returns in a fifth national tour with an entirely new lecture, Mars: The Next Frontier.
    Mars, the red planet, has always been regarded as a world which may support life. We now know that there are no martians, but the planet cannot be dismissed as sterile, and it will soon be reached by man, and various probes are set to land there this year.

Using the latest colour slide projections available, Patrick ? himself a life-time observer of Mars ? tells the latest knowledge of conditions there, and goes on to discuss manned missions, permanent bases and eventual colonies.

Grab this chance to hear our leading astronomer outline how there will soon be two species of mankind. Suitable for all ages.
    Theatre Royal
    Clasketgate
    Lincoln
    Sun 23rd February 19:30
    Admission Price: £11, £9

Harry Hill: Wild Horses Spring Tour 2003

Grimsby Auditorium: Harry Hill: Catch Britain's leading Morrissey impressionist in his brand new live show!
    The multi-award winning comic (and close personal showbiz friend of Bowie and Letterman) hits the road with his unique cocktail of hilarious running gag routines, musical comedy and shaggy dog stories
    Sat 5th April 20:00
    Admission Price: Adult: £16.50

Kamikaze Cowpats

Grimsby Auditorium: Dr Bunhead presents: Kamikaze Cowpats.
    Explosive science madness from the BBC science presenter, featuring bangs, burps and bodily functions.

Discover just what our bodies do with all that food we eat.
    Fri 28th February 10:30
    Admission Price: Adults £7. Children £5.

Ross Noble- Sonic Waffle Tour 2003

Grimsby Auditorium: Sonic Waffle: The King of stand-up comedy comes to Grimsby.
    Sonic Waffle, which premiered at The Edinburgh Festival 2002 became the biggest selling show of the Festival- shifting every single ticket that was printed: over 11,000 by the end of the run.

Ross has become known as a truly exciting and genuinely original performer, has received hugh critical acclaim and won a shed full of awards and nominations.
    Wed 26th February 20:00
    Admission Price: £12.50

EDIT
    OK, disspointing news to myself and slug, but the next Slayerfest at Caxton Theatre is sold out
    Check here about it

EDIT 2
    Ok I need to go to this
    End of Days
    Wesley is going to be there, and so is the lovely Amy Acker, I need to go! Whos coming? Slug? Kev? The others don't like it

Wow, also Holtz!!!!

2. Kev_Munkyo

Kev_Munkyo Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2003
    Download Festival, Saturday 31st May - Sunday 1st June
    Donnington Park
    Bands confirmed to be playing include

Iron Maiden
    Deftones
    Marylin Manson
    Limp Biscuit

theres supposed to be 50 bands playing over 3 stages

sounds good eh?
    i know griz, skip and danny are up for it, how bout you slug and wamlsey??

EDIT: Also a limited number of tickets for leeds festival went on sale yesterday, but it might not be at good ol temple newsam, mean fiddler have applied for a lisence at bramham park, near weatherby

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I've already bought my Leeds tickets. You're all far behind :p

4. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    Well I don't think I will be able to afford Leeds this year, rather unfortunate :(

5. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    NME mag had a great line up. But with Linkin Park out I wonder who's gonna headline for Saturday?

6. Ameera

Ameera Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Well I don't think I will be able to afford Leeds this year, rather unfortunate

*Cough* Get a JOB! *Cough* :p

7. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    Meers, that would mean I would have to start waking up, and doing work, which I have an allergic reaction to!

8. twowiththeforce

twowiththeforce Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2003
    heres an idea
    lets not meet up .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.