main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys and gals, it's been a couple of months since we all got together so anyone up for a meet this Sunday? our regualrly scheduled meet was supposed to be this past Sunday but I think we all forgot... lol We could do Saturday too.

What does everyone think? Saturday or Sunday? I miss everyone! :_|

2. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    This sunday is the make a wish boat cruze whos going?

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Dianna and I won't be able to make it, so I hope you and whoever else is going (TK?) have a great time. Make sure you dress warm! It'll be cold out on the lake! [face_coffee]

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi guy's,

I think we can make Friday our meeting for Oct. if everyone would like? I believe we will have over three people there so it would count. Just an idea, but not sure when we'll have another chance this month? Plus with A coming to town for the weekend it would work out great. Let me know.

SeeYa,
    TK

By the way the cruise was AWESOME!! We'll have pic's for those who care to check them out on Friday. LAter!

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It was a great time at TK's last night watching the Clone Wars premiere. What a way to start off the season! I can't wait to see more. It was awesome to see everyone again, it's been quite a while since we were all together!

Also it was fun going on a toy run last night. Dianna was able to find the new Ahsoka figure she was looking for. I'm also thinking of getting one of the Evolution packs with some of my Clone Cash :) Gotta love Clone Cash! :D

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I second that John. The show was AWESOME friday night.

It was nice to see everyone again as well. We'll have to all try to get together again soon. The shop is ALLWAYS open and I have plenty of new games. lol

I hope everyone had a good time. Z good to see you as well. Glad you could make it.

SeeYa,
    TK

Oh yEah, John your welcome for the T-shirt score... ;)

7. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    It was great to see you guys last Friday! Thanks for letting me crash TK. The Pats game was freaking awesome, and I'll post some pics on Facebook soon.

I was thinking, have you guys ever used Craigslist to advertise the club? It's free and wicked easy to do. I think it would be a great way to get the word out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.