main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Meeting 02/09 @ Nick's

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mightyd4, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Thought I'd get around to posting the info.

Time: Anytime after 6pm.

Where: email mightyd4@yahoo.com for address and directions. It's off Freya and 15th (Take Freya Exit from I-90).

If we want to lounge later in the evening I do have the 360 and xbox linked together... just one copy of games though.

Nick

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    What games are they? I may be able to provide second copies.

3. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Xbox Games: Halo 2, Battlefront 2, Test Drive: Redneck Edition, Mortal Kombat Armeggedon... umm

360 Games: Lost Planet, GEARS OF WAR, Need for Speed Carbon...

I'll see if I can get the other Steve to bring his 360, maybe get someone to bring another copy of Gears of War, fun game.

4. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Whoohoo the meeting was fun. Here are some highlights:
    Talked about The Corellian and the progress that is being made on it. The script is nearly finished and we have begun completion on the cast list. The next step is beginning on props, sets and costumes. Any questions at all let Jarus or myself know.
    Discussion about RadCon, but unfortunately it sounded like only a few Spokantina members were going.
    Battlefront was played but only briefly so we switched to Halo and much fun was had by all. The teams of Chris, Kelli, Alfredo and Will (John's friend) seemed evenly balanced against John, Nick, Nathan and myself. We had some crazy matches at Blood Gulch/Coagulation as well as on Turf and Relic. One time I was chasing Will through Turf, figuring I had him only to turn a corner and find the rest of his team as well. I did not survive four shotgun rounds :D
    Also, another memorable moment was John and I on a Warthog, him gunning and I steering, and suddenly the back end errupts into flames. John is dead and try to drive away, but on Blood Gulch I was on open terrain, so I did not last long either. But just the sight of the back end suddenly exploding was pretty funny to see.
    Thanks again to Nick for letting us use his place. Anybody else care to fill in what I may have missed or forgotten?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.