main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Meeting # 111 - Sunday, February 12th - Broadway Mall

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheBothanJedi, Feb 17, 2012.

1. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    Our February meeting was Sunday, February 12th at the Broadway Mall in Hicksville.

I-CON planning was discussed and future get-togethers for additional I-CON planning were organized.

There was also a group outing to see Phantom Menace 3-D.

The upcoming I-CON planning get-togethers are:

THIS SUNDAY 2/19 - Meeting at the Good Steer (2810 Middle Country Rd Lake Grove, NY 11755) for lunch at Noon before going to Rob's house in Ronkonkoma at 2pm. Rob will e-mail the address and directions to those who need it.

NEXT SUNDAY 2/26 - Meeting up at Noon for lunch. Location TBD. Then meeting up at my house in Westbury at 2pm. I will e-mail the address and directions to anybody who needs it.

2. Trooper-C

Trooper-C Jedi Master star 1

Oct 14, 2003
    Meeting #111 minutes
    11:38am start

CR's report:eek:utgoing CR has been promoting I-CON to other clubs.

Previous Events
    -I-CON prep meetups;members have been getting together to practice and rehearse panel programming.

I-CON Planning
    2/28 and 3/5 are print deadlines for I-CON program book and pocket schedule;any changes or cancellations must be made by then.

Club Business
    -give suggestions to Triss for any additions that can made to club's zazzle and cafepress accounts.

Future Meeting Dates
    3/11 11am at Broadway Mall
    4/15 11am at Broadway Mall
    5/20 11am at broadway Mall

meeting end 12:50pm followed by I-CON discussions