main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #18 (Episode III in DLP)

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Muah hahahahaha! (doing evil palpatine laugh) i am here, you are not. im going see ROTS in DLP and you are not, hahahaaha. (just playing around, wish yall could be here)

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Was awsome! Sat too close I think, the small details distracted me from the main story. Now I can say I saw everything. Sound was NICE too!

Anyway, we ate out. Met up with Nabooty_Call, another Dallas FanForce member and his girlfriend, who I think is also a member. We enjoyed food at Dallas Land & Cattle Steak House. Watched the movie, then went to a nice club in downtown Dallas. Had an excellent time. I was even forded the oppertunity to use a Jedi mind trick or two on the patrons.

We were able to capture an image of wicket_the_ewok dancing. CLICK HERE TO SEE

3. Soler-Vector

Soler-Vector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    sorry we left earley.i wasent felling to good and that wher readey.i did have fun.i hope next time we can have more time.i realey whod like to go back just to go to midevil times.

4. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
    Dang, sorry I missed it.

5. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Yea Soler-Vector it may happen again.

"What does your heart tell you?" - Shimi Skywalker

Mid-evil times would have been nice.

6. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    this is the 'girlfriend', and YES i'm a member!

Was great having y'all out. I had no idea that the guys would be picking me up from work for a night on the town, dinner was fabulous, i needed to see Rots again, and that fight at the club made the night highly entertaining.

PLEASE come back sometime so we can wave lightsabers around in the car again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.