W.VA Meeting #2 / Official CR Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Jan 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, meeting #2 went splendidly. We had 5 turn out, and we had a good time getting to know each other and discuss our mutual love of the galaxy far, far away. . .

We also watched AOTC on Darth_Raptor's HDTV (sorry you got lost trying to find the place, Fettish. :( ), and played with his Interactive R2-D2. All in all a very successful meeting. Check out the pictures on the website (link below).

Now, this is where you guys come in. We have three VERY important threads for you to participate in.

Before or during the third meeting (date TBA), we need to vote on a chapter representative, as well as come up with & vote for a name for the chapter that everyone agrees on. Also, we need to decide if we want to have a regular default meeting date, place & time.

This particular thread will focus on nominating members for Chapter Representative.

So, the floor is open. Nominations will now be accepted.
  2. Darth_Raptor Jedi Master

star 3
    I nominate Ithorian as our rep.

I am also willing to commit myself as he's backup and/or to assist in those duties.
  3. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll second a nomination for Ithorian as official rep.

-Dot
  4. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yep, I think Ithorian would make a fine rep.

:)
    Fettish
  5. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    Count me for Ithorian too!
  6. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    congrats on the second meeting guys! One more to go! :)
  7. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hrmmm..Ithorian would seem the obvious choice...fruits of labor and all that. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.