MEETING #2

Discussion in 'Macon, GA' started by Allie Fox, Oct 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Gosh! It seems like only the other day that we were meeting for the first time.

Wait a minute!?!

It WAS just the other day. . .

anyway. . .

Please clear your calenders for the 2nd of NOVEMBER. It looks like the Hothlanta Rebels will be joined by some costumed members of the 501st to celebrate the opening of AOTC IMAX. I'd like to meet in Macon and possibly carpool up to Buford (the Mall of GA) together. If not carpool, then convoy (only if I get to be the "Rubber Duck").

We will have to work out the times when we know when everyone will be present. I'll keep you all posted.
  2. s1138_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    the IMAX opening is nov 2?!
    umm..crap..uh..count me out of that one too...maybe the 3rd meeting ill be at:D
  3. sabrann Jedi Knight

star 1
    Greetings from Milledgeville.....I'll definately be there :)

Sabrann
  4. litllejedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey guys and gals, I will be there for some fun and general merryment. Can't wait to meet and greet some of the Hothlanta Rebels. I will have Misses Littlejedi with me and I have warned her that there may be a stormtrooper or two. We can only hope.

I'm all for the caravan/carpool idea. We will be going through Macon anyway. I have negotiated to devote the whole day to this so I am wide open on times. The earlier the better.
  5. RemyCat Jedi Knight

star 1
    *sigh* Unfortunately, family obligations are going to prevent me from going to Atlanta on the 2nd. As much as I'd really like to be there, I'm going to have to miss this one. Sorry. :(

Beth
  6. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I'm sorry to hear that you, Book Dragon and Grand Admiral Jedi won't be able to make it. We'll take pictures and share them at the next meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.