main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #2

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by bluestarwizard, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Sammi, face it. People aren't scared of you. [face_plain] If they fear anyone, it should be me because I am the allmighty Number One!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [face_devil]

Whoops. [face_blush] Y'all weren't supposed to see that. 8-}

Anyway, Secret Santa is a thing you do at Christmas time to buy gifts for each other. Everyone draws a name, and that person is the person you buy a gift for. But, no one knows who has their name, so when you get your gift, it's a big surprise. That's what we do at work, and it's a bunch of fun. :D That's a good idea Malz, y'all should do something like that. :)

JPK

ps - 12 more days! :D

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    umm...sure Sam...

Just like a gift exchange thing...well instead of that...we could do a White Elephant gift exchange! That'd be cool!

Do I have to explain that one too Sam?

I'll do it anyway because I know your small brain won't remember what I just told you (even though you're sitting right behind me :p )

Each person buys one gift (a money limit is set...say $10) and we put it under a tree (we'll probably have to be at someone's house). Then we pick numbers out of a hat and whoever is #1 picks first and opens a present (of his/her choosing :D ). Then #2 goes and can either steal #1's present or pick a new one.

etc, etc, etc :D

(and a present can only be stolen 3 times...or have 3 owners)

It'll be more clear when/if we actually do it so there's something for use to think about! :D

--------------

Well...Sam told my Dad and stepmom about us going at 5...

and they said we can't...

(I personally think that it was just my stepmom that made that decision...then after "they" decided that she beat the point that we should be thankful we're even going, etc. to death...)

Me and Sam have to go at 2:30.

(My Dad really isn't like this, he would have been more willing to compromise because he and Sam talked a little last night before she came into it)

But he said that we could meet after we see ours at 2:30 and before y'all see yours at 5. (If we have time we can eat in the mall really quick so it still counts as a meeting...oh wait there's more than 3 people going so it would count anyway! cool! :D )

3. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    Sorry to hear that Malz. That stinks.

Maby we will be able to work something out.

If not we will still be able to meet for a little while.

4. JediPrincessKas

Aug 9, 2002
    Awwww! :_| I'm sorry to hear that Malz! :( I would try to get that Saturday off so I could go with you guys, but I can't. I'm already taking this Saturday so I can go to Gatlinburg, TN. :( But, if the others wanted, we could meet you guys around 4:30 (When the movie will be over) and get something quick in the food court or at Ruby Tuesdays (which is in the mall). Then the rest of us could go see the 7:00 show. It just depends on what everyone wants to/can do. :( That's ok though Malz, we'll still all meet up! :D And there's still only 12 more days!

JPK

5. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    maybe...
    I am still pretty angry at my Step Mom :mad:
    she doesnt even like Star Wars! :mad:
    She said "Well if yall go to the 5:00 showing then I'm not going!"
    I dont really care if she goes or not, but my DAD wants her to go he says it will be "Fun"
    Then when I kept trying she went into the "Well, you better be lucky you can go. As long as you dont have a car and dont shave then you cant argue! They do so if they want to go to the same showing as you then they can go and can re arrange there schedule!"
    I understand what she means but still, it is really annoying when she might not even be going like she said
    I am not in to good of a mood right now... :p
    I AM thankful that I can go, its just that the WHOLE point of even going there was to have a FanForce Meeting and to meet Kas. It is just annoying that I TOLD them that and they were like "Yeah ok" that gets me angry when people do that... [face_plain] :(
    Sorry about that, it was ok with my DAD but not my Step mom :(
    seeya later

(And remember Headhunter and BlueStar, the one at Borders was my mom, [b]NOT[/b] my step mom) :|

6. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    I killed it! :p
    lol, where is everyone? ?[face_plain] :D

7. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    They don't like you anymore! so :p

You still shouldn't have made a time and not told Dad in the first place Sam...

But yeah, we can still meet and eat before we leave.

Which showing are you going to again? Did I hear 7???

Maybe I read that wrong...

Oh well...

(our stepmom isn't like this all the time...)

Edit: Oh yeah! We've gotta tell Minacia! :eek: So what should I tell her? 4:30 at Ruby Tuesday's? We could I guess reserve a table...we'd have to think of a name to put it under though... hmm...

Saturday, November 23 at 4:30 in Ruby Tuesday's???

8. JediPrincessKas

Aug 9, 2002
    Hey Malz! I was just saying that if everyone else could, maybe we could meet up and eat dinner, and then just go to the 7 show. We couldn't eat and make it to the 5:30. Well, I don't think so anyway. Who knows. 8-} But I'm so excited. We're now only 10 days away! :D But 4:30 at Ruby Tuesdays sounds good to me!

JPK

ps- is Mincia coming? :) Neat!

9. Disgruntled_Wookiee

Disgruntled_Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    That would be cool! :p
    lol, maybe. . . ;)

10. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Okay...now that I think we have everything settled, we will be going to IMAX at 2:30 on Saturday November 23rd and meeting afterwards at Ruby Tuesdays (about 4:30 or so) and meet with our honorary FanForce member JediPrincessKas! :D

And Minacia won't be coming I just have to tell her so she can put it on fanforce.net :D

God bless!

<3-Moose

11. JediPrincessKas

Aug 9, 2002
    :D Yay! Glad to hear we've got everything settled. :) I will definitely be at the mall by 4:30. That'll give me time to get home and freshen up before I come over to eat with you guys. :D And y'all are gonna love this Imax, it rocks. It's amazing! But now we're only 10 days away, so I'm really excited! Can't wait to see you guys!

JPK

12. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    Same here Kas! :D ;)
    lol, well...
    I gotta get goin ta school in about 25 minutes... ;)

13. bluestarwizard

bluestarwizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Well, everything is all set and we only have 9 more days. :) I can't wait to see all you guys again and to meet JPK. It's gonna be great. :D

14. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    yeah it is! :D
    cant wait! ;) :p

15. JediPrincessKas

Aug 9, 2002
    Hey y'all! Just thought I'd up this thread and remind you guys that we only have 4 more days until Imax! You guys are gonna love it, I know! :D I can't wait to meet all of you and get to have some dinner. :) It's gonna be fun, I know it. I will check to make sure the times are the same. But I usually get them from fandango.com, and you can only get times like, 2 or 3 days in advance, but I will keep checking and let y'all know as soon as I find out anything. :D Can't wait 'til Saturday guys! :D

JPK

16. bluestarwizard

Oct 25, 2002
    Thanks Kas, thats really nice of you to check the times for us. :D I'm extremely excited also and it will be cool to finally meet you. :) Can't wait!!!

17. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    I know! 4 more days!!! :eek:

Does anyone have the DVD yet? :D

I want it so bad! :_|

Yeah Kas thanks for checking the times for us slow people! :p ;) :D

Hey! I gotta question!

What times should we meet in the lobby before???

2pm??? 1:30??? I have no clue...just wondering!

Oh and what'll we wear? Star Wars shirts? geeky duct-taped glasses??? :p

To the Moon!

18. Jedi_Jonas

Jedi_Jonas Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    I got the DVD. I finally got to see the X-Wing being chased by the TIE Fighters during the chase scene. I didn't catch that in the theater. It's really cool that ILM sneaks in stuff for the fans.

19. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    I want the DVD! :D

I never noticed that, I'll have to look for that when I see it again! :D

LOL! I love your sig Jonas! :D

To the Moon!

PS- 300th post in our forum! :D

20. JPKas

JPKas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2002
    You guys! It's tomorrow! [face_shocked] Can y'all believe it? I can't! :D I am so looking forward to meeting all of you. I've got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. I have to work from 10-3, and before I come to the mall, I have to get some new break pads. They're going out. [face_plain] Hopefully I can get my dad to do that while I'm at work. Well, I will be at the mall probably around 4 tomorrow. So, if you guys wanna come up with a place to meet me, or Malz, I can PM you my cell phone number and y'all can call when you get out of the movie. :) Anyway, I soooooo excited about tomorrow you guys! :D I'll see y'all tomorrow! :D

JPK

21. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    WWWAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAAA!!! :_|

I cant go tomorow. :_|

My wife is not feeling good. She told me I could go but I know she is just saying that.
    I couldnt leave her here with our 4 kids all day with her feeling that rough.

Yall have a good time. And say hi to Kass for me!

22. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    :_| !!!!!!!!!! :(

Sorry about that Headhunter :(
    I hope your wife feels better :)

EDIT: Cool Kas! :D

Sorry we didnt answer earlier, our internet was down again... :(
    stupid Knology! :mad: :p
    lol, cool, yeah...
    what all kinds of stores do they have there? ?[face_plain] :D

23. bluestarwizard

Oct 25, 2002
    We'll definitely miss you tomorrow headhunter. :( I'll put aside a frenchfry on my plate at Rubys in your honor... And the pickle and parsley for your wife...(ha ha) [face_laugh] Just kidding, I hope she feels better.

Well Malz and Sam, it looks like it's just gonna be us for the movie. Me and Sandra will be at the mall early so you guys can give us a call on my cell when you get there and we'll meet you in the lobby of the theatre. My # is 706-495-4311. If we don't hear from you we"ll be in the lobby at 2:00. Later guys. :)

24. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    :_| :_| Poor Headhunter! :( Yeah, we'll save you a fry...unless Sam eats it... ;)

I'm sorry about your wife! Tell her we hope she feels better! :(

Ok, sounds good bluestar! We'll see y'all there! :D

25. JediPrincessKas

Aug 9, 2002
    Awwww! I'm sorry that you can't come tomorrow HH! We'll miss you. But I will pray that your wife gets to feeling better. :) I too, will have a fry for you. 8-} That rhymed!

Wow! [face_shocked] You guys have 706 area codes down there? That's the area code over in Athens, where UGA is. :D That's kinda neat. I just gave Sammi & Malz my cell phone number, so you guys can call when the movie is over. :) I had to get new brake pads for my car tomorrow ( [face_plain] ), so I may be running a bit late. But I think I can make it to the mall by 4. :) I should be alright. Well, I think that's it from me tonight! I'm off to bed here in a couple minutes. I will see you guys tomorrow! :D

JPK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.