main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #22 (Attending MECHACON)

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Yesterday, while playing STAR WARS Miniatures at GAMER'S HAVEN, Soler-Vector pointed out a flier and said, "Swamp, lookin' for a good idea for a meeting. Check that out!" I logged in to the website at www.mechacon.com and was pleased to find such a wonderful event, taking place on a weekend I am off. I had to agree with him and think this will be a great get-together for us, and perhaps an opportunity to get others to notice our group.

I think we should plan to attend in FORCE on the Saturday, August 27th. We can dress in our club T-Shirts, and pass out information about our STAR WARS fan club upon request. Perhaps in the form of Business Cards with our website URL on them.

This implies that we:
    * Reorder T-Shirts for those who don't have one and want one.
    * Get the WebSite up and running.
    * Print hand-outs / business cards.

What do you all think?

2. Soler-Vector

Soler-Vector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    i think its a wonderfull idea.why dident i think of it.[face_laugh] i just need to order my shert.

3. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    hey mechacon is this weekend. anybody that wants to go please respond in this thread. sorry for the late planning. i think it cost 20 dollars for a saturday pass. i will be there for the star wars minis tournement. hope to see yall there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.