main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #3 - Celebration II weekend?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    If you want to see real lightsaber action, just wait until Anrev and I face-off against Mullet, Reborn, and JJJ... we're so gonna own you three...

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    We went to the fan club lounge to sit down and Krash noticed he had about 7 minutes left on the video tape he was shooting, so JJJ and Padawan92 dueled while everybody else made "whoosh" sounds. Then Krash and Padawan92 dueled. Then we took a bunch of group photos.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    JJJ had a great idea:

One of these days, when we get together to share CII pictures, stories, and such...we should get a bunch of those less expensive lightsabers and just have a bunch of lightsaber duels. The short blades are good because they are less expensive; if i broke my Qui-Gon electronic lightsaber...I would be very upset!

So bring it on Random, Mullet, and any other takers! Padawan92, we've got some lightsaber training to do beforehand :) And why did you have to bring up the hat thing !!!

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    If I brought my Padawan along, he could probably own some people too. He's like Yoda-sized to me, so he can sneak in there on some of you who don't have experience fighting him. I, on the other hand, totally clean up against him, as I have against Mullet in ALL of our previous duels.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Ok, I'm not going to pull any "I let Random win" b.s. or anything like that. Yes he did beat me in lightsaber fights, but that's because I was actually using fencing technieques and he was just doing wild moves.

6. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    That lightsaber fight ruled. :)

Hey, speaking of getting together and watching the video from CII, I'll be glad to offer my house. We have a big basement (That I know that I will have to clean [face_plain]) and a big screen TV down there.

How about it?

7. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I would not mind doing something like that.

8. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Should we do that after the 12:01 Premire?

9. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I think most of us will want to go to bed after we see the movie...

The thing is, I live far from Cleveland... but still, we have 2 acres that we could have a lightsber fight on... ;)

...If it doesn't rain... ;) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.