Meeting #3/Episode III Premier

Discussion in 'Springfield, MO' started by Nikana-, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrinkerOfLives Jedi Padawan

*waves hand vigorously* I was signed up at the premier by LapsusDeHeaven. Just wanted to say, "'Ello!" ^_^ Um... yeah... *sweatdrop*
  2. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. IM_Hand_Solo Jedi Padawan

wow...its great we are getting fresh blood...i mean new people in here...

welcome all

and yeah, episode 3 rocked!

I cant tell you how many compliments I got on the costume you made for me Master Byrd, it really did turn out great!
  4. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    You guys looked GREAT!

I can't wait til Halloween and the 'costuming' meetings we'll have beforehand :)
  5. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehehe, now imagine what I'd be capable of with sewing experience... or better yet, skill! Seriously, I've studied every webpage under the sun on Jedi costumes and custom costumes. I plan on really blowing everyone's socks off for Halloween.
  6. LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Knight

Im finishing up my blaster rifle for my stormtrooper armor, and Im almost done getting the funds for the suit itself, and I contacted the head of the midwest garrison and I hope to be in the 501st with a nice storm trooper costume by Halloween...hehe it would be too much fun.
  7. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    It will be nice to have a stormtrooper at our Halloween bash. I've designed my Jedi gear in my head. I just need to figure out a way to put it together. LOL Guess that's what the costuming meetings will be for :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.