Meeting #3 (Open House @ Swampsurfer's)

Discussion in 'Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will be home tomorrow night watching TPM on FOX. Anyone who wants to drop by is welcome. (For directions, consult Meeting #2 thread.)

Bring your own fast food, I will have Sprite and cool-aid (we can get beer if necessary). If we get three, it's a meeting.

We can then go official and plug our banner set on our board :D Must look professional for the masses of new recruits following AOTC.
  2. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd go if we can get another person or two or three! ;)
  3. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll call Robert and Jeffery tonight, then post their responses here later.
  4. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay cool deal! I can't wait.
  5. DarthGuido Jedi Knight

star 1
    And this is another reason why it sucks working Thursday nights. LOL

DG
  6. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    And to think I made this offer with you in mind. Mostly. :(
  7. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey Swamp will Barry be going?
  8. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    He lives across the hall, and is always welcome at my house. I assume he'll show up. Also, spoke to Darth_Render and he said he will show up. I wanted to borrow a novel of his, so he will bring it over. I have been in email contact with just_Jeffery and I think he misunderstood and thinks it was meant as an invitation for Wednesday, tonight. I sent him clearification. He may show up.

I guess we need to find out from MB if this will count as a meeting since she did not have time to make the announcement formally on FanForce.Net. Will you handle that?
  9. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
  10. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Lord_Sidious has to work early Friday morning. He can't make it.

just_Jeffery may have to continuing careing for his wife and kids unless they start feeling better. He says he might be able to show up if all goes well.

It looks like 3 or 4 if YO-SOLO decides to cross the hall.

I was hoping to meet DarthGuido, but I guess he just has to work.
  11. DarthGuido Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, I work every Thursday night, which believe me...sucks! BUT I did take off next Thursday (gotta love having vacation days) to go sit at the theater all day, and I'll be there Wed night for the midnight showing...even cleared it with the wife. LOL

DG
  12. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah we will be there BUT not for the entire movie. We have a pretty long drive and Kelly has to work VERY early the next day.

So what time around 6:30 again?
  13. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    I haven't gotten it out of Minacia yet if this will be offical.
  14. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    New word she is working on it!
  15. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, at least some of us made it! Will this be enough?

[image=http://mypeoplepc.com/members/andreherpin//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/meeting_3.jpg] [L to R: Swampsurfer, DarthRender, and YO-SOLO]

I had a good time. STAR WARS is GREAT!
  16. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Where is our other pics at? ;)
  17. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    They are still undeveloped in Jacqui's camera. DarthRender and Darth_Guido have digital cameras. In the future we will have quicker postings of our pics.
  18. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Summary of Meeting 3:

In attendence was Swampsufer, YO-SOLO, and Darth Render. They watched TPM for a bit. DR used Swamps computer to get caught up here on the JC. Also DR brought over some SW books and shared with the others. Swamp got TAS and is planning to read it before AOTC.
    After a bit they went to Yo's house to get some stuff for DR. Also they watched the Matrix which didn't get watched that long at all. ;)
    Next Swamp got out his collection of old SW toys and they all reminised. After ward the 3 of them had a trivia game going to identify different alien species. DR had the most knowledge. Then of course they had the group pic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.