Meeting #3 - Saturday, April 13th

Discussion in 'Detroit, MI' started by MiraxTHorn, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Fear not my child...I shall not lose my mind until after I have been elected City Representative.

Muuwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha! :cool: hehe
  2. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    We will have to hold off the city rep voting until after 8:00. Unfortunately, I have a political debate I'm taking part in for my PolySci class and I will be a little late.
  3. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Bummer dude. I never appreciated it when my classed made their way in on my Saturday night's. But I guess it's bound to happen.

4. MiraxTHorn Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Guys,

If someone checks this before you come tonight, could you please bring a copy of ESB on VHS just in case we decide to watch that one? My copy has a couple blips in it. BTW, I only have one set of videos, the Special Edition in Widescreen, so if you don't like that version, you might want to bring a different set.

Thanks ans see ya tonight!!
    M.
  5. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    It must be the Force...because my set fell off the bottom shelf last night. I'll bring my copy of ESB. It's also the widescreen SE version.
  6. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    I found my original THX set...so I'll bring that as well. Only thing is...I don't think it's Widescreen...
  7. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Hello official R2-Detroit! :) Sebulba sent me the good news that everything is official. I am making the flyer for offical FF groups to be handed out at Celebration. They include the city, web page, and contact email (city rep). I know you are new, and don't have a website yet, but if you do set one up by April 28, please PM me. Otherwise, the default is www.fanforce.net, where people can click links to find Detroit. Also, on your website, you'll want to have a link back to this forum so they can chat with you.

Also, did you know there is the opportunity to volunteer at the FanForce table at Celebration II? You couldvolunteer to work the table for a shift. :) Let me know if you are interested. The third of fourth last post has the most recent schedule.
  8. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry I could not make it :(. Let me know when the mext meeting is. I would love to get to meet all of you :).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.