V.C, CA ~~~Meeting 38: TOA~~~

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    WHEN: Sunday, October 16th
    TIME: 5:00 PM
    WHERE: Pat & Oscar's in Thousand Oaks

I hope 5:00PM is cool with all of you guys, Kelsey can't meet before that time and I have a hockey game sometime after (don't know when yet).
  2. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, change of plans I hope. Would 4:00 be okay with everyone? Turns out my game is at 6:00 but it's only like 5 minutes from Pat & Oscars. Please RSVP.
  3. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    4:00 P.M. might be too early for me. I have a family picnic to attend that could be over by then, but sometimes it runs late. I will try and get an exact time and get back to you.
  4. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    I could make it, I believe...just let me know for sure what time. :~)
  5. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Lets go with 4 and Mike can show up as soon as he can. Maybe we'll end up with a bit of a rotating attendence. I can stay until probably 5:30 or so, I just don't want to eat that late. Is that cool?
  6. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds fine, I am trying to work out transportation if I don't end up going to the picnic. I'll keep you all posted, I guess.
  7. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey, um....if it's raining, I can't come. The window on our car is broken and don't want to get the inside of the car all wet by going freeway speeds with it, and the truck broke down on Thursday. If it looks to be completely sunny, I'll still be there.
  8. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be there at 4:00, perhaps even earlier.
  9. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome Mike. GB, it looks pretty sunny here...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.