main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #4 - City Rep candidates

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Emily thinks it looks more like the window Luke falls through in ESB, and since she just mentioned that...it's fresh in my mind :p

Anyone new to the forum, this has been a running gag since our very first meeting. Those of you attending the meeting Sunday will get the joke as soon as you look at the foodcourt.

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Ah yes, I remember that now... I watched to movies yesterday, and now I can see it... ;)

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Anyone who needs directions to Southpark, your best bet is taking I-71. You can see the mall from either off-ramp, but turn left (71 north) or right (71 south)...I know south has signs marked for which lane takes you to the mall. Follow Rt 82 until you see the mall on the left (can't miss it) and you can see the "Palpatine lookin' window" from the street; that's where we're meeting.

4. Degalos

Degalos Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    For what it's worth, I posted this on ToscheStation.org. I passed out about 50 cards for the site at the midnight showing at Valley View. Don't know if anyone's checked out the site yet, but it might help get some people for the meeting tomorrow.

5. Old_Benny

Old_Benny Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    I'll try to make it again, but I have something going on Sunday that dosen't end untill 4. I guess I'll PM my vote in tommorow morning if it dosen't look like I can make it. Are we just handeling nominations or all out voting?

6. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Just nominations Benny.

7. Old_Benny

Old_Benny Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    Thanks Zod, seemed to be some conflicting info posted, or perhaps I am just confused like normal. Sorry I couldn't be there yet again.

8. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I still think that it looks more like the ESB scene more then the Throne Room. But maybe it is like both a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.