main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Meeting 44 (May)... When?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Apr 18, 2006.

?

Meeting 44 (May)... When?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Saturday, May 6th

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Saturday, May 13th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Saturday, May 20th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Saturday, May 27th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sunday Meeting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Weeknight Meeting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I believe we decided on P.F. Chang's last month so if we manage to pull off a meeting this month it'll probably be there.

EDIT: I probably should have just done Sundays since I think that's better for Mike and Jonathan. Just post when you're available and I'll try to deal with it.

2. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    As of now I'm pretty open for May but I don't know how long that will last.

3. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    i don't go back to work till the 7th so this would be perfect for me and bri

4. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Our month is nuts...for certain can't do the 12th-15th, but may also be busy the other three weekends...gotta' sit down and do the family calendar.

5. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Again, I'm pretty tied down as far as Saturdays go, unless we do a meeting before 3:00 P.M.

6. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    What about a breakfest/lunch meeting, 11:30ish, in TO on the 6th? Mike can pick the place since I don't know what's good for that sort of food in TO. Then you should be able to get to work at 3 without too much trouble, Mike. Yes, no?

7. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    No preference, just let me know what's going on.

8. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    I am going to try and get the 6th off, in which case we can have a late afternoon meeting because I don't have to be anywhere until 7:00 P.M. I'll let you know ASAP, but even if I can't get the time off, we can have a meeting at 12:00 P.M. or even 1:00 P.M. as long as it's in Thousand Oaks. I'll think of a place.

9. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    I'll wait and see what Keiran comes up with. :~)

I'm on disability now, so my schedule is a little more flexible, just busy with weekendy stuff.

10. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Kelsey got her schedule and she works from 9am to 5:30 on the 6th so she's probably out either way. Maybe if we had a meeting at 5 or something she could come late and Mike can leave early or something. I don't know.

11. majiinkilljoy

Nov 20, 2005
    it's all good to me, were not opening till the 7th

12. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    How about we pick a day later when we can all come. Obviosuly, if we passed up dates in April because everyone couldn't come, there's no point in having it on the sixth if Kels can't get there.

13. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Oi. Kelsey is always sort of iffy since she doesn't have a "regular" schedule and she doesn't find out when she'll be working until the week before. She doesn't even have a sort of regular schedule, where she usually works certain days, you just never know when she's going to be working.

How about Sunday the 21st? I think Sunday's are good for most of us and it's far enough down the road that Kelsey might be able to get it off.

14. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Sounds good to me.

15. OpheliaRedgrave

OpheliaRedgrave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2004
    I HATE TIME.

Stupid schedule...stupid school. i want to draw and eat all day. Why not ME??

Oh and my birthday is coming. so dont forget. i want boats. and lots of them.

Arent Puggles cute?

16. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Didn't Jonathan say his restaurant is opening back up May 7th? Does he work Sundays?

That weekend (May 20-21) Mr. GB has a gig, and we're going to try and go one of the 5 days (starts Wed) but they won't know until closer to it which days guests are allowed to attend. So I'm up in the air that weekend. If we can go some other day, we will.

17. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    I don't think Jonathan works on Sundays but I could be wrong. I guess we'll see what happens with this date. Post any updates when you know them GB.

18. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Your birthday's not until July, Kels. That's not exactly around the corner... [face_dancing]

19. OpheliaRedgrave

Apr 1, 2004
    booo. its ok i hate my birthday anyways.

20. majiinkilljoy

Nov 20, 2005
    i don't know whats supposed to happen to my schedule, but i if it stays the same i work sundays. i really don't know cause when we re-open i'm support to be getting promoted. i'll keep you guys informed.

21. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Promoted to what? King Waiter? I haven't been to Baker's Square in a long long time. That makes me sad.

22. OpheliaRedgrave

Apr 1, 2004
    Are you going to make better food? Like oatmeal all day?
    that would make me happy.

23. majiinkilljoy

Nov 20, 2005
    believe me you wouldn't want us to have oatmeal all day, ewwwww crusty. but they want to make me a key hourly, what ever that means; but thats only if our business picks up

24. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    It's looking to me like the 21st isn't going to work out, I believe Jonathan and Kelsey are both out. What about a night meeting the week of the 22-26?

At this point I'm open any night that week. Kelsey will be done with school so she'll probably have 2 or 3 nights free that week (although we probably won't know what nights until the week before).

25. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    That week would work well. I'm actually working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings for the next two weeks (beginning 5/10) so a meeting those weeks would probably be difficult to manage.

On a side note, however, I am now suddenly free either tomorrow night or Saturday before 7:00 P.M. It's amazing how these things happen...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.