V.C, CA ~~~Meeting 45: TOA~~~

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    WHEN: Thursday, June 22nd
    TIME: 6:00 PM
    WHERE: P.F. Changs in Thousand Oaks (PM me for directions)

We can move the meeting to Ventura if you think you can make it GB, otherwise it's P.F.'s as planned.

No Kai this month, he leaves for tour on Saturday.

RSVP please.
  2. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be there.

Also, there's a Fuddruckers opening on June 19 where Pat & Oscar's used to be, if that entices anyone for July's meeting...
  3. majiinkilljoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    as long as i can find it, i'll be there
  4. OpheliaRedgrave Jedi Knight

star 1
    will there be a july meeting?
    So...much to do before Comic-Con.
    (im excited)
  5. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll probably attempt to set up a meeting for July but I don't know if it will end up happening or not.
  6. majiinkilljoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    on that comic-con note, i found out the gold darth vader tie fighter for the toy fair is going to be at comic-con along with that cool 501st trooper, sweet.
  7. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't worry about me...I doubt I'll make it. If I can, it'll be with the family, as I can't really drive myself very far anymore.

You guys have fun! :~)

(Oh, and someone just absolutely has to eat the Great Wall of Chocolate in my stead..../drool)
  8. majiinkilljoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    me and bri will have no problem eating that for you, hope your doing ohkay
  9. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    P.F. Chang's takes reservations now, so someone should probably call as it gets closer just so we don't have to wait too long. Dinner over there can get pretty...hectic.
  10. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, since you brought it up...
  11. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I was thinking as I wrote that I would probably just end up doing it myself anyway...
  12. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks. Knew I could count on someone to do that for me. :~)

Doing alright. No energy at all, but at least all my internal organs are apparently doing OK. :~) Just the blood pressure...gotta go to various doc appt's at least once per week now, and having to rest waaaaay more than I'd like to. Can't even walk more than 4 short blocks w/o resting, and often have to sit or lay down. I feel like such a slug!

9 weeks 'til due date!

And go ahead and schedule meetings wherever the most folks can make it. I won't be at this one, but I really don't want to have to make people work so much around me! :~) I'll catch up, eventually.
  13. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll just do our own thing for a while GB and if/when you can make the meetings that'll be cool. You can get back on track when life settles down for you slightly.

It sounds like you're having a lot of fun right now. :) If you need anything let me know.

14. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Mike's got reservation duty, looks like we're going to have 6 people? Sound right?
  15. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I will most likely be there unless something really bad happens.

My grandpa went into the hospital the other night with chest pains, and they found out he had a small heart attack. He's having open heart surgery today at 2, so he'll be out and done by the time the meeting is over.
  16. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, the reservation is for six people at 6:00 P.M.

If anyone gets there before me (doubtful), the reservation is in my name.
  17. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    So, how'd everything go?
  18. majiinkilljoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    so much chocolate, but the we made our own chocolate wall, a real wall with snow, a river of blood, and townspeople. but the great wall of chocolate was neither great nor a wall
  19. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, you missed their choco-wall-of-death. Aside from that we actually talked about Star Wars a lot more than usual, which is nice. There was only 5 of us there, Garrett didn't end up making it (but at least he let us know).

GB, if we had a meeting in Ventura next month would you be likely to make it? If not I think we'll just skip next months meeting since the rest of us will be going to Comic-Con anyway.
  20. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    OK, now someone is really going to have to explain the choco-wall-of-death to me. :~)
    I can't tell if that sounds good, gruesome, or gross!

Um, as far as July goes, it depends. Anytime after the third week or so I could be told I have to be induced (probably not before the 22nd, though...) Unless my health nosedives, in which case the baby could be born anytime.

So, if it sounds like fun to anyone to have a meeting, then great! I'd love to see you guys. But, if everyone's too poor and busy, I'd understand.

I'm up to about 6 or so hours of left-side-only bedrest now, with a few breaks to get up to eat, make Noah food and try to keep him entertained, and bobbing in the pool for his swim lessons.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.