main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Meeting #46... When?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Jul 25, 2006.

?

Meeting #46... When?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. First Weekend of August (5th or 6th)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Second Weekend of August (12th or 13th)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Third Weekend of August (19th or 20th)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Last Weekend of August (26th or 27th)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Weeknight Meeting

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I've changed the format a bit again, if you want to have a meeting on the weekend please vote for the weekend you're most available, if you want a weeknight meeting then choose that. Once the votes are in we'll figure out the specific day.

Also, I'm going to hold off on making a "where" poll, if you can only make it if it's near you post that here.

I'm sort of assuming GB is probably out for the whole month? If not we can have it in Ventura for you.

2. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    I play hockey on Sundays and Wednesdays but other than those and Aug. 12th, I'm open.

3. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Well, I'm in the last two weeks, so presumably, I could stop by for a Ventura meeting toward the end of the month. :~) But I'd hate to ask anyone to have to drive so far...also, does that mess with anyone's school/work schedules?

4. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    i'm not gonna vote cause i'm down for whenever, since i work mornings, it doesn't really matter to me. although this seems like its going to be a really **** up, cause of some problems i'm haveing, it really just depends on what happens.

5. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    OK, I'm scheduled to go to CMH Sunday night with an estimated arrival on Monday. :~)

End of the month (anytime but the 26th) should be fine for me/us.

6. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    I start school on the 21st so after that it will probably be difficult for me to do anything except perhaps a weekday dinner meeting of some kind.

7. OpheliaRedgrave

OpheliaRedgrave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2004
    Are you having the baby this weekend?
    Im confused.

8. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    If the baby hasn't come on her own before then, we're supposed to check into the hospital late on Sunday night. So, either way, she'll have made her "grand appearance" by Monday at the latest!

9. OpheliaRedgrave

Apr 1, 2004
    Wow. That still amazes me. There is someone in there...Who is it?
    Are you ready? Well i guess you still have a lot of stuff left over huh.

10. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    I know...it's still kind of a weird feeling knowing there's a whole little human being *inside* of me! Plus, it's one of the only times in a woman's life that that whole system of organs is doing what it was made to do...kinda' weird! Mr. GB commented that it's sort of like some people's brains....

Baby girl is mostly set on clothing, etc, due to an early family baby shower at Noah's bday, and largely due to the generosity of neighbor-friends of ours who gave us all their daughter's 0-12 month clothes. I'm still adjusting to "pink" shock, however. I'm used to dinosaurs and trains and blue and sports clothes!

Anyway, back to bedrest soon...I've spent so much time on the couch on my left side that the cushions have devleoped imprints....and I've got the TLC/Discovery Health/HGTV/Food Network schedules pretty much memorized. /sigh

Less than a week to go!

11. OpheliaRedgrave

Apr 1, 2004
    Do you have a name yet?

12. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    What are you taking this year?

Well, the last name and middle name are settled, but we're (once again, just like with Noah) down to three "finalists" for the first name!

13. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Oi, time flies. Good luck with everything GB.

As for the meeting, what about a weeknight the last week of the month?

14. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    That could work...it'll depend on child care/where the meeting is, for me, but let me know!

OK, be back around here by the end of the week. :~) Lots of stuff left to do today before we check into CMH!

15. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Hi guys. Sorry I've been gone forever. I would tell you all the reasons why but I know you're probably tired of my excuses. I'll be able to make this one.

16. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Soooo how about Tueday August 29th at Red Robin in Ventura?

If I don't hear anything to the contrary in a few days I'm making it offical.

17. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    I have class until 7:00 P.M. on Tuesdays, so I don't know how well that would work...

18. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    What nights don't you have class?

19. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    On Fridays I can do a meeting anytime, I don't have work or school.

I have work Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, with class on Tuesday and Thursday nights.

20. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    How about Friday the 25?

21. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Works for me.

22. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    I think my sister and her boyfriend are driving down that night, but if it's on the earlier side and nearby, I can come. (I am still not driving anywhere yet at this point, but should be by then.)

What're you taking this year, Keiran?

23. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    i can do a friday night, it will be without bri though. starting the 22nd i won't be able to do tuesday or thursday cause i got night school

24. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Oi, okay. Kelsey is off work at 5:30 (in Simi) on the 25th. Soooo it seems Friday is the best day for everyone BUT GB requested it be earlier and Kelsey needs it later. So um, can we do 6:30 on Friday in Ventura, or is that too late for you GB?

25. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    6:30 is fine. Sister isn't coming until around 9ish that night, so the time isn't so important.

Maybe it'll be my first social visit out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.