main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #5

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Is your speeder ok? I don't want you driving if your speeder is still acting funny. Sorry, got the whole Master comlex going on :)

2. Darthjje

Darthjje Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2003
    I guess if it is cool with Q I will just meet you there. Q can send me directions by Email

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah man, that's cool. Directions sent :)

4. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I'll head over with jayna. That sounds easiest to me, assuming her speeder is fixed, which it should be if all goes well.

5. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    Unfortuately, I got got the grade on my diffiq project back, and it wasn't as high as I had hoped. I think I had better bow out of the meeting this evening to study, as I have an exam in the same class monday, which I really need to pull an A on to get an A for the course. I'd do it all tomorrow, but it is magic championships (no studying that day)

Sorry Guys :(

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Aw man, sorry to hear that. Good luck on the test! After game night last night I should probably study today, but with everyone coming over here... :D

7. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    So how was it?

I have to say I am shocked. There is nothing on the boards about what happened yesterday at the meeting.

I want people to gloat on how cool it was so I feel bad about not being able to go!

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Haha, sorry man. I guess you could say the meeting went from 4:30 to about 12:30 :p Darth jje showed up at about noon:30 and worked on his saber. I got some of the emitter on mine done. Then Jayan showed up at 4:30 and we watched some Farscape and went through some CCG, then later on in the evening Kashyyyk and 'Tiny_J' showed up. Darthjje left around 6:30 for his flight. Kashyyyk and I played a game of CCG (my first game since Junior year of high school I might add) and he spanked me all over the place. It was truly a sad sight :( Then he and Jayna traded cards back and forth until about 9:30 when Jayna left, and then the other two and I just sat around chatting for about 3 hours. Well, we ticked off the neighbors twice, so I don't know if it was chatting as much as talking aggressivly :p It was a good time had by all :)

9. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Indeed it was- despite the lack of official members. Hopefully we will be able to work things out for the next one so that more people will be able to attend! :)

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I sure hope so. Maybe meeting at some other place than a person's house would help? I hate to say it, but I think another Barnes and Noble meeting may be in order, or we should find a place to hold 'Official Business Meetings' to help make if feel more like a club and less than a bunch of lonely Star Wars nerds getting together at someone's house. Which I don't mind at all! I had a great time last night, and my apt is always open for meetings :)

11. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    I vote for meeting someplace that serves food...and the closer it is to having ice cream, the better.
  12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    mmmmmm, Friendy's *drool*

Sorry, working on computers makes me hungry [face_blush]

I think the meeting we had at Denny's went rather well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.