main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA ~~~Meeting 51: TOA~~~

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    WHEN: Sunday, January 21st
    TIME: 2:30 PM
    WHERE: Red Robin in the Pacific View Mall.

If you need directions, let me know, and if there's any issues, let me know.

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    I'll be there, probably sans kids. :~) (My dad is in town visiting, so I have a feeling he'll want to keep them home with him!)

Oh, and if you get the Ventura County Star, there was a Red Robin coupon in the Sunday comics, yesterday!

3. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    i'll be there

4. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I, like the dummy I am, was outside for a while last night unprotected from the cold, and I had just gotten over one. Well, I woke up and it's back. Badly. I'm still going to come, but if I'm late or cough all over you, it's not my fault. ;)

5. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Yeah, I'll be there, me and myself! I'll be the chubby red-head that is looking around absent mindedly.

6. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I'm feeling slightly better so I'm coming. I may be a bit late, but not by much. Have an appointment at 1:30.

7. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    It was nice to meet you, AquaRose! I hope that you will be able to join us more often when you move to SB.

Attendees:
    GB
    majiinkilljoy
    Zaranne
    AquaRose
    (and AR's boyfriend, who put up with us all)

:~)

In other news, next time I get a coupon for a meeting place, it belongs to majiinkilljoy. :~D

8. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    yeah coupon!

9. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Thanks for the fun folks(and the free pie man! So sweet of you).

It was interesting meeting likeminded folks and such. Mayhaps I'll come to a meeting in the future :D . Sorry about my boyfriends anti-social tendencies, but he is mine. And I love him, and he betters me :p

10. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Sorry guys, I didn't expect the appointment to go like that. I've had a cold for like 2 months so they wanted to x-ray my sinuses to see if there something wrong. I don't even know how or what, but I was bummed. How did it go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.