main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #6

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    "seeing you alive, brings warm feelings to my heart"

2. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I really, really want to go to the meeting, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it. My dad is working, and my mom won't want to take me since she hates Star Wars. About the only way that I can go is if a friend takes me or my car gets magically fixed :(

3. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I hope you can make Candii, it's always nice to meet new members. If not, no worries...there will be other opportunities.

My apologies to anyone who mis-understood my use of the word "guys." I always refer to groups of my friends as "guys" or "boys" (regardless of gender) it's an old hockey expressions for refering to my teammates (both men and women). I'll try to be more careful with that.

4. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Where do you live? Maybe one of lives nearby and can pick you up.

5. Scorched-Dewback

Scorched-Dewback Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    I'd like to come, if its ok?

6. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Fine with us.

7. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I live in Broadview Hts., but I don't think that my mom would appreciate a strange person picking me up. Thanks for the offer, though.

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Yeah, that can be a little awkward...if your mom would feel better, maybe she should take you and meet us at the mall. It's a big public place, and we're not an easy group to miss. That way, she can wander the mall for a while, while we hold the meeting. (my girlfriend did that at our first meeting)

As for location, I'm from Parma (we've got a couple people from the Parma area) so there are people close to you if you ever need a ride.

9. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Baring any unforseen circumstances, I should be able to make the meeting tomorrow. I've missed the past couple of meetings so hopefully I can catch up on what was missed. :)

10. Scorched-Dewback

Jul 31, 2002
    Okay, looks like the only way I'll be making it out there is by bus. Does anyone know if the Cleveland public transportation system hits southpark mall at all? I'll be taking LCT to some sort of transfer point over to Cleveland's stuff. I don't even know what its called.

11. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I have NO IDEA about the bus routes in Cleveland, Kent yes...Cleveland...no!

See everybody Saturday @ noon! Anrev's got some things to talk about before he jets off to work...so if you can make it as close to noon as possible (that would be nice)

12. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    We are back, so that means that I'm coming! :) (And this time my mom isn't coming, so I shouldn't be late. ;))

I'll be bringing a few things from my vacation; plus my pictures from C2. :)

13. Scorched-Dewback

Jul 31, 2002
    Bleh... no way I could make it. Sorry folks :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.