main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #7 - general meeting/web-team planning

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    The other thing that my mom says is she doesn't know, then 2 or 3 days later she'll say OK. Does she really need 3 days to decide if I can go to a meeting? I think not.

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I would also like to add to the agenda the service we talked about at Celebration 2.5 (so that EVERYONE is informed... we collected money from those people who didn't bring something to the BBQ so that it would be relatively equivalent moneywise for all those who attended. We then decided that we would use this money, and future monies, to donate to or buy gifts for some charitable organization around the holidays) and decide how we are going to tackle that. In light of it already being late September, if we continue at our meeting a month or two, that gives us like two to three more meetings before the holidays to discuss this, so I think we should start working on it soon. From being involved in other organizations, I can tell those of you who are less experienced in a group like this that sometimes big projects like this take a while to plan... That's why I suggest we start working on it now. Anyone beat me to this one??? ;)

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    We actually did talk about it at the last meeting (I know you weren't there...but I thought it was brought up on the boards) No harm in reviewing what we came up with, for those of ou who couldn't make it.

FYI: Don, as council member responsible for treasury, has the money raised from CII.5 ($35 if I'm not mistaken). We talked about other options for raising money, including using any profits from T-shirt sales going towards of charity efforts (cost=$10 + $2 profit= $12 pricetag) or something like that. That's why I did some number-crunching of Cindy and Brian's information, to come up with a reasonable way of doing this.

4. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I wrote that down on the list that I thought that we should talk about at this meeting (Ah, the things that you come up with in math class and Myth class... ;))

I also have a few more ideas that I wrote down. ;)

EDIT: I posted this before, but I don't know if anyone saw it or not. I'm going to go to see AOTC in Barberton (yes, I know it is far for you guys but...) on Sunday at 7:00. (that is if the meeting is over by then. :p) I think it will be around $2.50. Anyone interested? ?[face_plain]

5. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    dude! that'd be on my way home! hmmmm...

-b-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.