main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Meeting (8/25) Debrief

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Micah333, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micah333

Micah333 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
    The meeting was very enjoyable. Six of us spent a few hours at Memorial Park discussing a wide range of topics. After that, the remaining four went to my house for pizza, Empire Strikes Back, and a game of Monopoly. For all of you who didn't come, you missed out on a fun night. Be sure to make it to the next meeting for the election of a city representative!

2. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    you guys played Monoply!?!?! :( man i really missed out on everything...

i had fun at the park though...(finally got to meet Josh.... :p ) and had a great time...

Hmmm...that Monoply thing sounds really good for a next meeting...hmmmmm....

Speaking of which, i know that things will be up in the air, but do we want to schedule a meeting for next month or wait awhile...up to you guys...

3. Micah333

Aug 13, 2002
    Personally I think that the third meeting should be something a little more planned out and organized...AND IN COSTUME!!! Afterall, a city rep. is going to be elected and we all have to look our best.

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    And Micah's place is perfect for group meetings. You will never see a better place. Seriously. But as long as it is ok with his parents and tenants. :D

5. Padawan_Willow02

Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    It was fun. Glad to have met everyone I hadn't gotten a chance to meet yet. :D

Like JGoC said,it's perfect; nice and big, enough room to lounge and have a good conversation without sitting on anybody's feet (unless, of c ourse, you do that on purpose :p ). :D I need to get going so I can catch the bus. See yousa laters!! :p

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm not big on the costume thing unless it's a costume event...don't know how everyone else feels though. What type of organization are you looking for here Micah? Input would be great!

7. Micah333

Aug 13, 2002
    Well, based on ideas talked about during the meetin...here is my perfect 3rd official meeting:

Rocky Mountain Fan Force members with jedi costumes line up on one side of Memorial Park, while the Mountain Garrison of the 501st lines up on another. I figure we could get Denver cooperation with such a public drama thingy and we are doing elections as well. Eventually people at the park will figure out we are going to fight. Step-by-Step they approach as the knights battle the Imperial army and Siths. "Live long and prosper," a stupid observer will yell. "Blast 'em!" I respond. Anyways, the troopers are bound to die, but maybe Lord Vader can kill off the Jedi in one crazy lightsaber battle.

Then, after we are good and done with the park, the Springs members come back to my place for the official meeting.

<END UTOPIA>

8. DarthLeif

DarthLeif Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    that would be really fun except one thing...

WERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE COSTUMES FOR THE POEPLE THAT DONT REALLY HAVE ANY!!!!

9. DarthLeif

DarthLeif Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    I guess i have a tard side also.

i had a fairly good jedi costume for the opening day of atotc. sorry 'bout the stern talking to micah. :(

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... that would be a good idea, but with a public demonstration like that we would need to call the cops and warn them about it. The fake guns can cause a real scare. You can talk to Obey Wan about that :D Hehe..

I would be for it... unfortuantly I won't be here... therefore I think that you should wait until I can be there... hehe... and you could just hold the meeting at your place instead. Maybe for the fifth or sixth meeting, when there are more people involved locally.

11. Micah333

Aug 13, 2002
    Well...alright. I'll have to gather every ounce of patience, but I guess I'll start dreaming of a meeting that doesn't involve the cops - lol.

12. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    to tell you the truth...I will probably never take part in something that extreme. Sorry to disappoint you, but that sort of thing just ain't my bag baby...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.