Meeting #8 - Agenda

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm sure that's probably a "weather permitting" and a "my neighbors are going to think i'm weird" question, eh Zod?

-b-
  2. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh come on, if it's raining think of it as Kamino, if it's Snowing it's Hoth and if it's COLD it's well HOTH. :D :D

Now the weirdness you can't help.
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'd love to lay some smack down... but my Luke saber lasted me 5 years and had a blade break coming... so I no longer have a fighting saber. But if someone would allow me to borrow one, I will tear poodoo up...
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's a idea Random, buy a newer one.
  5. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Zod... if you want a new apprentice... I think you found it... Emily's got some mad Dark Side skills at work...
  6. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    How there are no Sith or Jedi there is but the force. There is no light side or dark side there is just the force!

Just gave you a suggestion.
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Dude, you need to get your own lightsaber!

After the abuse Cindy did to my Qui-Gon lightsaber at her pool party...I'm very reserved about lending out my lightsaber to just anyone; I like you Cindy...but you DESTROYED that thing ;)

Fortunatly, I was able to use spare parts to repair my Qui-Gon...but I'm afraid it will break again. That's why I'm learning to use the Anakin Skywalker lightsaber as well (it takes a different style then I'm used to)
  8. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yep, good thing I have like 6 lightsabers to work with, plus Krash's ;D
  9. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I can go! I just hope that my car is nice enough to let me get there. I don't know what yet, but I'll bring some kinda snack, and maybe one or two of my SW games.
  10. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    One last thought. If anyone has any large floor pillows, you may want to bring them. I'm going to run out of couch seating.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.