main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Meeting 9-8-07

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I meant the entire Album goober ;)

2. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005

Thanks for not calling me an UBER goober :)

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    thats saved for special people

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Actually Nasus, I was just referring to all those who already have polo shirts. I would like all those who already have polo shirts to wear them to the meeting.

5. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Hey all! I am back from my sojourn in the Land of Eternal Corn.

Alas, I will be unable to attend the meeting tomorrow due to a previous engagement. But drop me a line (PM, email) if there is anything ya'll need from me.

Cheers,
    Wyo

6. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I think I've just discovered that I have the same problem as two other members have in the group. There's no bus that goes to that area at that time of the day, so I think I'm going to have to cancil out on this one.

Jedi Dark Night

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Welcome back WyoJedi! Glad you are back safe!

Sorry to hear that JDK. If you can't make it I will PM you and let you know what was discussed

8. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Hey, didn't you like how political I was being and shifting the blame. :) I was just clarifying the upcoming delivery date. I just thought I missed something by being late to the last meeting. :)

9. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Hey Rogues-I'll be there tomorrow. Unfortunately, I spent the last 24 hours with my 84 year old pops; I had to take him to the ER last night because it turns out he has pneumonia. He's perking up already, though I gotta keep my eye on him to keep him from mowing my lawn or going for his regular 4 mile walk. See ya tomorrow.

10. Womprat429

Womprat429 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    Copy Rogue Leader! Intergalactic House Of Pancakes it is!

Hey, I live at 21st and Q Streets in Sacramento, so if that is close or on the way to any Rogues that need a ride to the meeting, please call me and let me know. I won't have access to the internet after I post this, so please refer to the phone list or ask one of the other rogues for my number.

11. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    That would be great if you could do that (PM me) LDV! It looks like it's going to be a very important meeting because I know that a bunch of stuff is coming up for the group in the next couple of months.

Thanks! :)

--JediDarkNight

12. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    I hope your dad gets better, Ekim. He's in my prayers.

--JediDarkNight

13. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    Watch out for those flying saucer/Millenium Falcon hot cakes up in those stars! I heard they fire out syrup rather than lasers! (Believe me, that doesn't feel too good when it gets down your shirt! LOL)

--JediDarkNight

14. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Hope the meeting went well.

I woke up late anyways, but I guess I forgot to confirm with Rogue Leader about being picked up today... sorry I wasn't there!!!

-TJ :_|

15. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    you were missed[face_liarliar]

16. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Thanks bro! He is improving, though I have to keep on him to not do chores or push himself too hard. He is 83, but mows my lawn and helps his neighbors a lot in his retirement mobile village. WW2 generation has always gotta be working and keeping busy.

17. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Gee, thanks. :rolleyes:

-TJ [face_worried] ;)

18. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Dang, TJ, learn how to take a compliment (we've had this discussion before, 'ya know)! You REALLY were missed, Mr. Roll-Your-Eyes!;)

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry I missed ya TJ

Good meeting people. Lots talked about and lots covered. For those who didn't make it, keep an eye out for the latest minutes posted in the minutes thread and a PM from me.

20. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    Sorry I couldn't make the meeting. They switched the schedule on me last minute. Bastardos!!! [face_mischief]

21. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    Yup. I have a lot of family members and friends of the family who are also from that generation and the same way. Energetic all the way through! (even when their recovering from illness of some sort! :D )

--Jedi Dark Night

22. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    hopefully everyone will make the next meeting, we can talk about all the fun we had at Creation Con[face_liarliar]

23. darthmetalhead2

darthmetalhead2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2007
    If I don't have to work on Saturday of the next meeting I will do my best to make it. It depends on finances. Right now I'm going to say yes but that's tentative based on work..I've got to make sure that there is food on the table for me and belda and a roof over my head.

Alex

24. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2002
  25. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    (no reply)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.