main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting # 9 Information/Going Away/Welcoming

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Ok Jawa Hunters, we are having Meeting # 9. Here's the information & I appologize for the shortness of notice on it.......This meeting is for a going away for beafet. He leaves in a couple of days. He is moving to Texas. We will all miss him lots! Maybe his journey will bring him back here someday. beafet didn't want a going away lunchon/dinner. He just wanted to get together with everyone & go see a movie..............

Day: Wednesday May 7/2003
    Place: Cinema Theater (by KMart on Henderson Drive)
    Movie: XMen2
    Time: The time will be announced on this thread later today. We are waiting to see what time one of our members gets off of work today. It will either be the 7pm or 9pm showing. As soon as this member calls me, I will post the time here, so just watch this thread this afternoon to find out the time. Then meet us at the theater.

Another announcement: We have a new member. Tonight will be his first meeting. His birth name is Allston. He hasn't gotten registered on the boards yet, but, will soon. He is also trying to work on a costume. So, everyone will get to meet Allston tonight. :)

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Jerri, I'd love to come tonight but I can't. In a few weeks my PenPal from the UK is coming over and I told him I'd wait to see X2 with him. I know this is beafet's departure and I wish him well. If you need me to give you the low down on what's going on with the 501st give me a call later tonight.

"I have a promise to keep, to an old friend."

Yours Truly,

UD

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OK everyone, here's the time.......be at the theater at 6:45pm. We are going to see the 7pm showing, but, we have a vote to take before the movie & to also share pictures from the trip to Greensboro. So, please be there on time if possible (6:45pm) so that we can cast our vote. Thanks.

UD, I am sorry to hear you won't be able to make it! :( I understand, a promise is a promise. I would like to get up with you to get the info. on the 501st from you. I can't promise I will be able to call after I get back from the movie tonight though. I will try to call you tomorrow night (after 9pm - b/c that's when my night/weekend minutes start on my cell). Maybe you can bring your friend with you to the next meeting......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.