main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

meeting - all those who missed (wich is most of you scruffy looking nerf herders) please read

Discussion in 'Archive: Humboldt County, CA' started by jedibandnerd, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    ok, the five of us(marty, mandy, ethan, brian and me) accomplished a supriseing amount

meetings twice a month at sequoia park, but if it is cold old town coffee and chocolates

we want to hold a midnight release of the dvd at borders or suncoast

mandy and i will make business cards for local gameing shops and such

ethan will make shirts, keep up on that one, i will be emailing out graphic ideas to vote on

we want to watch the movies in a marathon together

want to go see the last showing together, and stand in line for a long time for it

have a clonewars marathon

go see harrypotter midnights together, as well as any other good sci fi/ fantasy midnights, but in our starwars shirts and costumes and watching starwars on the lap top in line

2. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    I was at Staples today and they can make 1000 business cards for$13

3. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    awsome, now we just need to decide on a graphic and messege, mandy and i will take care of that! now, i found some graphics that may work for a shirt, i think i will start a pole on it so make sure you vote, and everyone should!

4. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    yes this meeting was productive! ethan setting up a midnight dvd release party for actually reals, mandy and i working on business cards, voting on t-shirt graphics, thats almost all of the things listed above, good job troopers,*tear* i am so very proud of you all!

5. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    sorry i couldnt come to the meeting :3

sounds like we're becoming a real club thanks to all of you ^_^

6. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    ok, i designed a business card on my compuer marty, now what do i do? Print it out and take it to staples?[face_thinking]

7. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    That would be my guess [face_whistling] the $13 was for plain white cards not sure what it runs with a logo

8. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    i guess i will have to take it there and ask, if its too much money for me to come up with, we will just have everyone bring like five to the next meeting

9. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    yeah sorry i couldnt make the meeting... i usually have P/T twice a week on weekdays .. but the times are different now that schools out.. maybe i will make the next one ;)

10. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    you have to come to the next one!!!!!!!

11. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    when will the next one be?

12. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    probably not for a while, unless you want to do one alone, but music camp is from 8:30 to like 9:00 every night and so im busy for a couple of weeks

13. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    yah i go to LA on wed... and wont be back till the 5th and then after that ill be going back on the 13... and wont be back till the begining of august..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.